Chapter 19 - Hannah

"Okay spill, whats wrong with you" We had just been dropped back off at my house along with em. Brad sat in the back with me and we held hands and it was cute but enough of that I want to know what was wrong with Hannah.

" huh I don't know what you mean" Hannah said whilst avoiding eye contact with me.

Hannah got up and walked into the beanbag room and dumped herself down on one. Me and em followed "Hannah were not giving up" em huffed " okay then if your not going to tell us whats wrong at least answer two questions I have?" I looked at my best friend wondering what on earth is wrong with her " fine, shoot"

" okay so first spill the deets on connor and you" I raised my eyebrows when asking Han ,making her giggle and try to hide her blushing face behind a pillow "don't deny anything Han we saw you two on the sofa last night and having a rather long chat in top man" em smirked.

" okay okay, I like him a lot, we seem to just click and get along. He's proper sweet aswell, as you probably know we was laid on the sofa and well when everyone was dropping off me and Connor just continued talking and I didn't even notice it had gone half three in the morning! I was about to go get my hoodie because I was cold when Connor gave me his and a cuddle to keep me warm" Hannah couldn't keep the smile off her face whilst she said this " and then we must have fallen asleep as he was twiddling my hair and you know what I'm like when someone plays with my hair!
Then in topman he called me over and well kinda told, then asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him" she squealed the last 7 words out.

" oh my god Hannah! You better have said yes or I'm not talking to you" I glared at her " calm yourself of corse I said yes, then I picked out the top for him to wear" " awe you two are going to be cute as I can picture baby hannors already" em blurted out cause all three of us to go into a state of giggles!

" okay second question, whats wrong Hun?" I look at Hannah my eyes pleading with her greeny/ blue eyes. I know there is something wrong, she's my bestfriend she tells me everything. I know everything about her like she does me. I know about the freckle that looks like a fried egg that rests above her hip bone. I know about the problems she has getting along with her family, I know about the problems she faces with her family. I know about her.. I know about Hannah.

Hannah sighs before looking back at me tears forming in her eyes " promise you won't hate me?" Her pleading eyes embedding themselves at me and em . We both nod before she continues " they... They want to move a fresh start" she manages to babble out before tears fall down her cheek like someone has turned a tap on " Hannah, your not making sense Hun tell us everything" em said whilst I stood up moving closer to her engulfing her into a hug whilst wrapping my arms round her.

" mum and dad, you know we don't get along. They don't get along. You know how they always argue and spend nights away from each other, well they want a fresh start. A fresh start that involves, mum , me, dad, lottie and josh and over 10,000 miles. They... They are making me move. Move to Australia. But I told them I don't want to go, they never think about me! I'm just beginning to be happy after you know... I have friends you two plus the boys and diving. Finally something I'm good at, something I can make a name for. I'm finally given the opportunity to make a name for myself and enjoy the thing I love and they want to take it away from me. ITS NOT FAIR. I told them it's not fair but they didn't listen did they? They decide to stick together shouting at me instead of each other this time. They told me I'm useless and will never make the diving squad, I'm not worth the hassle I have no choice in the matter I'm moving to austraylia and that's it. They actually said I'm useless and I know I am but I hurts hearing my own parents say that... It's hurts that they actually said it" Hannah begins whispering the last few words over her irregular breathing and the amount of tears that have fallen

" they tried to explain it was for the better, a fresh start for the whole of us, to try and stitch their broken marriage back together but what about me! I'd have no friends non of the things I love I pleaded with them you have to believe me I begged for them to stay or atleast let me stay. But It made it worse he snapped like he did when you was sleeping over that time"

I couldn't keep the tears from rolling down my face as Hannah pored her heart out. I knew exactly what she was meaning. When we stayed over...

* flash back *

" I loveeeee that colour, it's so bright and glittery!" I sigh as Hannah began painting my nails. We was having a girly sleepover before the end of summer occurred only meaning one thing...back to school. School was not a nice place full of bullies and people who got a kick out of making people lives a misery picking at them because they didn't have the £100 trainers that was in fashion one week and out the next.

" all done" Hannah smiled at me before I looked down to see finished effect on my toes! " Hannah your too good" I smile looking down to see the expertly applied nail polish looking sleek and professional I bend down to giver her a hug she lent forward into the hug nocking over the nail polish bottle " oh shit, quick get it up" Hannah scooped the bottle up and grabbed a tissue and began frantically rubbing the stained carpet area.

After what seemed hours of scrubbing the carpet we headed to bed feeling rather pleased at our results, the big slat of neon pink glittery Polish had been reduced to a thumb sized dull stain.

We was in the bathroom cleaning my teeth when I heard it " HANNAH OLIVA REID" it was her fathers screech " what it gods name is this FUCKING mark on my carpet" he screeched before I heard the distinctive sound of footsteps marching up the stairs. He slammed the bathroom door open looking red with anger, I could smell the alcohol on his breath, his eyes darted from me to Hannah. With one sudden movement he grabbed her, pulling on her long locks making her scream in pain. He pushed her head against the cold bathroom tiles telling in her face " what the blooding hell do you think youv been doing" his breath making my eyes water from the few steps away I was. My hands over my mouth in shock as he slapped her face repeatedly before kicking her to the ground.

I no loner viewed Hannah's dad as the loving fatherly figure he appeared at first sights. I saw him for the true monster he is.

Hannah told me that night how bad things was as I comforted her, her mum and dad would have an argument resulting in him going to the pub getting drunk and coming home finding the pettiest thing she'd done wrong and take his anger out on her.

* end of flashback *

" Hannah oh my god, I'm such a shit friend I never realised" I gasp in an utter state of shock. " no chlo, your not a shit friend your the best I have. It's not happened since that time I promise you! I thought he changed but he hasn't and I'm scared. It was the first time in years, but he snapped like nothing id ever seem before. What am I going to " Hannah sniffled.

" I don't know at the moment Hannah I really don't, but I'll promise you I will sort it out your not alone. I will sort it out don't worry." I hope I sounded brave and confident to Hannah but inside I knew what I had to do. Mum. Talk to mum she would know what to do.

__________________
A/N okay shorter chapter, not including the boys really