Chapter 50

A few days have now passed since the party and all the upset and drama has been forgotten. Looking back at it I cringe at how stupid and immature I was, the alcohol defiantly took to my head and made me over react. It was his job and I made him feel bad for doing that, who am I to stand in his way? I feel so guilty and keep apologising but Brad being Brad is having non of it, he keeps claiming it was his fault and he should have told me.

In the end we agreed to just forget it and move past it, the boys have been so busy the last four days travelling to Manchester, Cardiff, Nottingham and London doing radio performances and little gigs in university's and academy's.

The girls have stayed at home, Hannah going off to training and Em doing a few photo shoots and I.... Well I'd like to say I was with Hannah training but I can't. Iv been watching the YouTube clips of the boys performances and spending the majority of my time at the pool watching Hannah and the rest train.

Today the boys are all coming back home and we are meeting up with Joe and the management team to discuss a few things, but that was in the evening so I'm planning on heading into town for a little shopping trip before I head to the pool.

I know I shouldn't be spending so much time at the pool as it makes me so depressed about not being able to train and compete but I don't want to loose my love for the sport, so iv been asked to go in a few times and train a small group who has potential according to Andy. Anyway that's my plan for the day.

I get ready for the day making an effort as I havnt in a while. Straightening my hair and twisting a loose strand into a braid, pinning it over my head, adding some makeup, using golds and pinks for natural smokey eye and quickly swiping a eyeliner across my lids.

I change into black skinny jeans, ripped in patches and throw on a bold black and yellow daisy crop top from urban outfitters. Black vans and and a white rucksack from TopShop.

I get a taxi into town as I don't have time to wait for the hourly bus to come down the rocky road that leads to the house.

The chatty driver has the radio playing in the background and he's hums along to the songs tapping his hand on the steering wheel.

"Anything planed for the day , lovely? " the driver asks

"Just a bit of shopping" I reply looking out the window watching us head into central town.

The song changes and the diver turns it up a little "good song this" he tells me and I laugh.

I slide my phone out and start to record a little snippet of the driver singing along to can we dance.

"Yeah the lead singers so hot" I giggle

"Tell me about it, my daughter won't shut up about him, she's constantly stalking him on Twitter" he laughs shaking his head.

"What's her name?" I ask "Amanda" he replies before chanting the chorus and I record it again.

I open a text to brad and attach the videos sending it to him

To Brad:
5th member??? xxxxx
*two video messages attached*

The driver drops me off outside Costa wishing me a good day and telling me he will pick me up in three hours and take me to the pool. I love the taxis around here, there so friendly offering to come back and drop me off somewhere else.

I head into Costa and order drink, as I'm waiting I get a text back from Brad

From Brad:
That's brilliant!! What you doing in a taxi? Miss you xxxxx

To Brad:
Off shopping, need more clothes. Miss you too xxxx

From Brad:
More clothes? Really? Have you not seen your wardrobe? But maybe you could get some nice new underwear ;) xxxx