Chapter 16 - this means war...

Chlos pov:

I didn't know how many were falling and oh boy they wouldn't stop, rolling down my cheeks like a bowling bowl. Rolling off my face, onto mine and brads hands....

I didn't think he'd notice as he was watching the film but I was proved wrong. He removed his large warm hands from on top of mine and used it to tilt my head back so I was once again staring into those puppy dog eyes, he stared back into my tear filled holes, I couldn't control my tears they just kept on coming. Brad suddenly stood up and pulled me up along with him before taking my hand and walking me out of tris living room and into the kitchen.

" hey hey don't cry " as he said this he got both of his thumbs and swiped them under my eyes clearing them of any tears until a fresh batch began to pour down.

He wrapped his tanned arms round my head pulling me in, closer to him. Engulfed into a hug. My head resting on his chest whilst his arms wrapped around me rubbing soothing circles onto my back. " please don't cry chlo"

Eventually when the tears had stopped I pulled away from brads warm embrace and walked over to the sink wetting a tissue and cooling some of the red puffiness of my eyes. I had my back to brad as i felt so embarrassed, I had just full on cried on him!

I was stopped in my thoughts as I found his arms slide around my waist and lock Infront of me before he bent down slightly and retested his cheek on my shoulder "chlo are you okay" he finnished it off with a soft gentle lingering kiss to my cheek, making my cheeks blush adding to the redness of my face. " I'm fine now brad, I'm sorry for wetting you teeshirt" " you don't have to tell me but I can see your clearly upset and talking about it helps" " it's stupid really..." Brad spun me round and so I was yet again gazing at him and his infectious eyes " it won't be stupid because it obviously matters to you, which makes it matter to me."

Brad was being so nice and sweet I couldn't help but smile, I pulled my phone out from my pocket and went into my photo albums and found a picture of my brother and I at his graduation ceremony... The day he died... The last time I saw him. I showed it to brad " this is my brother james" before brad could say anything I closed down the photo page before googling ' James Robert Cooper diver ' I searched it before clicking on the news page and then again clicking on the news article page that described my brothers death. It sounds weird by some random person having described my brothers death and publishing it a newspaper.

I gave my phone to brad to read whilst I waited watch ready to burst out crying any again....

Brads pov:

Oh god... Her... Her brother died after being run over by a drunk driver. " oh chlo I'm so sorry" I put her phone down on the side before engulfing her into yet another hug. " brads it's... It's fine it happened. It's in the past I need to move on. It's just... When you bopped my nose it reminded me of him as he used to do it all the time" I felt my heart pang as she said that I had made her cry. I had brought back all these memories "chlo I'm soooo sooo sooo sorry, I had no idea I promise I won't ever do it again"

Chlo broke the hug and looked at me before smiling " no brad... I liked it,it reminded me of when I was happy it... It just wasn't expect and it was the first time anyone had done it since but I liked it" " well good because your irresistibly cute which would have made it hard for me to resist bopping it" I emphasised this by bopping her nose again which she scrunched up making three wrinkles appear between her eyebrows and her smile broaden. " thanks brad" she whispered into my ear before slowly kissing me on the cheek. Oh how I longed for that kiss to be on my lips not my cheek...

---------------------------------
Chlo's pov:

"Girls v boysssss" me Han and em shrieked before running to the other side of the room and grabbing a pillow each off the floor " no, no wait that's not fair there's four of us and only three of you." brad shouted over our shrieks " awe is iccle simpson scared of being trounced?" I pouted as I said this earning a few sniggers from the other boys " oh it's on cooper it's on" brad winked as he said this before the guys got into this weird huddle and stared talking tactics. " tactics won't win you this, we have two athletes here" em smirked before james turned out of the huddle and showed his guns " okay then" he smirked before turning back to the huddle.