Chapter 34- listen

'I know we haven't know each other long but I honestly don't think I could cope if you won't wake up, I know I'm being silly but what I'm trying to say is that there's something about you... I don't know if it's the sparkle in your eye or the way you twirl the same pice of hair around your finger when your scared or nervous or the way your tiny perfect hands curl into a little ball when your annoyed or pissed off, your talent and dedication that shocks me every time I see you dive. What I'm trying to say is... I... I love you chlo I just want to hold you in my arms again...'

Brad...brad had just said that. I never knew he felt the same way. If I wasn't in this stupid motionless body I would be jumping Into his lap and telling him I love him too. Telling him how much I love his chocolatey curls, his dimples, the way he connects with the audience at a show, the way... The way he is bradley Simpson. I wish I hadn't waited this long to tell him my feelings. What if I can't wake myself up?what if he leaves and gives up on me?

Right Chlo Luce cooper show time. It's now or never. I gather every last ounce of strength gathering it in my voice and try to say something anything. It doesn't work. I feel as if I'm shouting but nothing is coming out, I try it again and nothing happens. The instinct inside of me is telling me to rest and recover properly but my head,heart and inner athlete in me is willing me on not to quit but to fight back.

Without even thinking about it a muster up all my strength once again and practically scream brads name.it worked. It worked. It didn't come out as a scream but more of a whisper or a muffled noise but I still did it. Alteast it was something.

I feel brads hand tighten around mine which gives me more strength, enough to open my eyes;blinded by the white sterile lights I shut them again. I managed to catch a glimpse of those luscious brown curls I have been longing to see for what seems like years now. That alone gives me more strength, I try my voice again rewarded with a more audible noise or whisper.

Brads pov:

She did. It's wasn't an illusion, she really did mutter something. I watch as the rise and fall of her chest becomes a little quicker and her eyes flutter open for a matter of milliseconds before tightly shutting again. She can't have come back to me then gone again can she? My thoughts are blown away as I hear her voice once more. It's weak but it's sure there. I can't help but grip onto her hands tighter not wanting to ever let her slip again. "Brad" those four letters, one word means the world to me. I finally feel as if the weight has been lifted slightly.

"Chlo...oh my god chlo your back?" I say to her whilst stroking her cheek, "I...i...I lo" her voice is weak and I can tell it's taking her all the strength she has to try and say what she wants to. "No...no Chlo don't try. Just rest the doctor said that's the most Important thing" I say to her whilst she lies in the same position but gently squeezing my hand, she carries on regardless me telling her not to.

"Brad... I love you too" she breathes out after saying those words, her chest sinking back down releasing the intake of breath she was holding, her head rolls to the side and her eyes flutter open revealing those perfect orbs and innocent eyes staring straight at me. "You...you heard?" I ask slightly shocked that she could here, I could feel smile creeping up on my face and the tingling sensation return to my body. She doesn't talk but just nods. "I mean it you know?" I tell her watching the corners of her mouth curl slightly "good, I do too" she says her voice still weak but gaining more strength with each word. I lean forward and kiss her forehead before pecking her lips. I couldn't help but stare at her, that sounds so perverted but I couldn't help it she was in hospital attached to endless amounts of wires and wearing one of those horrid hospital gowns but still managed to look flawless.

Before I get a chance to say another word there's a crash as the door opens a little too hard slamming into the wall and our five best friends walk in. Tristan carrying the biggest teddy bear I have ever seen in his weedy little arms, james a bouquet of flowers with a huge box of chocolates resting on top, Connor carrying a box of Krispy kremes in one hand and his macbook in the other. Hannah carrying a bunch of balloons all sporting "get well soon" only in a slightly different design whilst em walking in last carrying a pallet that had 6 Starbucks cups sitting in and a card in the other. As soon as the girls see chlos eyes open they run across the room throwing their gifts into the floor and engulf chlo into a tight girl hug.