Chapter 2 - starbucks

We walk the short distance to Starbucks as its only down the street and round the corner.

Mystery guy walking Infront slightly and me and Em walking a few paces behind, I did notice he looked back a few time to check if we was still with him.

As there was a light drizzle of rain there was something even more comforting about walking into Starbucks, the warmth of the building, the smiling faces sipping coffees and the rich coffee bean smell. I just love how homely Starbucks is -how could you not like it?

Like a true gentleman Brad held the door open for me and Em to walk in first, I hesitated a little as brad said he was meeting his band so I quickly glanced around and noticed no "bandy" if that is even a word, looking people so I see a table at the corner and started walking towards it, I hadn't noticed mystery guy and Em not following me.

I turn around just in time to see em's blonde tipped hair whipp upstairs. I didn't even know this Starbucks had an upstairs Iv only ever been in this one once as it was newly opened and it's always had long queues when you peered inside.
----------------------------------
Mystery guys pov:
This girl, chlo I think her friend called her must be short for chloe. Chloe I like that name back before the band in primary school I had a best friend called chloe, we used to play families at lunch and break with a few others - myself and her always playing the mum and dad. I know it's cheesy but come on who wasn't at that age! We lost contact when her dad got offered a promotion to become the CEO of some high flying company biased in New York.

It was insane how perfect this girl look! She isn't girly but doesn't look like a scruff either, she was wearing black skinny jeans with the knees cut out revealing her slightly tanned skin, the black backed 1975 tour T-shirt( yes she likes the 1975,finally a girl with good music taste) a black leather and chrome jacket trimmed with fur and the exact same shoes I have at home, trusty black old school vans.

Her long sandy blonde hair travels to just past her shoulders and look like silk, light blue sparking eyes with... I'm going to stop describing her now as I'm sounding like a right perv but I think you get the message she's beautiful. I hold open the door for the two girls as we entered Starbucks and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I had a text from tris

-From Tris-

In Starbucks were upstairs, downstairs was all full.

There was no point in me replying as we were already in Starbucks so I tapped emily who was In front of me and started walking towards the stairs. Reaching the top of the stairs I had no doubt in my mind that the boys were here, all I hear is Tristan's high pitched squeal of a laugh coming from a corner of the packed upstairs. God he's always so hyper, however there goes when tradleys about I feel for James and Con.

I headed towards the boys and sat down in one of the two empty seats as the boys noticed were here, I frown when I notice that there not smiling or looking their usual happy selves at me, their eye line is just over the top of me and I soon cotton on to the fact they were wondering who on eath this girl was!

"oh guys this is emily and.... Oh where's chlo?"

"I thought she was behind me, I'll text her we are upstairs if she hasn't already noticed" said emily.

I introduced emily to the boys as she site down in the one remaining seat left at the table. Emily smiled a little nervously and sat a little weary on the edge of her seat on her phone I presume texting chloe telling her we was upstairs.

Chloe's pov:

As I was reaching the top of the stairs following who I presume was Emily's dip dyed hair I felt my phone ping- I pull it out and see its a text from em, I look up and see her waving at me so I put my phone into my pocket where it always stays - I'm on my phone a lot so it's alway in my pocket as it's easier to quickly get out send a snapchat or quick text and slide it back into my pocket instead of opening and closing my bag.

I walked over to where Em is sat, she's sat down at the head of a rectangular shaped table in a circular cushioned chair, then I saw mystery guy sat to her left in another circular chair and another boy sat next to him. He's incredibly skinny with piercing blue eyes and his blonde hair quiffed at the front. Opposite the table is a shorter boy with blonde hair a similar colour to mine but just a little darker, he also was skinny but not as skinny as the first boy his bright blue eyes shining and his sparkling as his pearly whites gleamed when he flashed his smile. Finally sat next to the shorter boy and emily is  another tall boy but this time he had sandy brown/blonde hair with light brown minstrel eyes, again he is skinny but he's wearing a vest v top which showed he was packed with muscles.

I approached the table and mystery guy started talking "guys this is Chloe" he said in his strong Birmingham accent pointing to each of us then he introduced us to the boys sat round the table

" this is tristan" he said pointing to the extremely skinny blonde boy.

"This is Connor" he said pointing to the smaller boy

"and this is james but call him Jems because he hates it" pointing to the tall muscly boy, who gives mystery guy a glare. I still didn't know his name but what I did know us that he was utterly breathtaking, he was short just like me with chocolate curls sat upon his angle face with chocolate buttons set in as eyes.

I must of been staring as emily coughed a little bringing me out of my trance, I was still stood up as their was no seats left at the table so I just stood their awkwardly not knowing what to do. I scanned the room looking for another chair but as you all know what Starbucks is like on a rainy day then you will understand. There was no chairs, I bent down onto my knees and sat their on the floor. As the chairs everyone was sat on were quite low I didn't really think it mattered. Suddenly tristan the tall skinny guy burst into the highest shriek I have ever Hurd and in between his giggles he managed to say " Chloe Youv met brad less than 20 minutes ago and your already kneeling Infront of him" and with that everyone except myself and brad ( I now know mystery guys name) was howling with laughter and I felt my cheeks burning.

----------------------------------
A/N I promise it will get better!

Follow us on instagram @thevamps_fandom_

Btw I'm dyslexic guys so spelling grammar and general English isn't my strong point :(

Thank you or reading going to try update tomorrow!