Chapter 10 - spin the bottle

My sides physically hurt from laughing, I haven't laughed for this much in a long time. Everybody was sat in the movie room and inbetweeners 2's credits had just come onto the screen indicating the film had finished. After inbetweeners one had finished we all decided to watch the second one as it was only 1:00am and everybody was laughing and having a good time.

Tristan was sprawled out on the mattress floor and everybody else was sat on the huge sofa, when I say the sofa is huge I mean the sofa is huge,it fills most of the room and you could sit in one place and have a meter either side of you before you could touch the next person who was nearest to you. James was sat on the end and Em was next to him then it was Connor me then brad on the other end, we had all squished into the center of the sofa so we only had to get two duvets out instead of all of them. One for us five on the sofa and one for tris who was on the floor, during the film my hand was on top of the duvet and I felt a warm soft large hand settle on top if it, I didn't even have to look to know who's hand it was. It's was brads. His warm clammy hands made me think he was nervouse so I looked up at him, smiled and rested my head on his shoulder which I felt his mouth smile at this and his heart best quicken at my touch. I could feel myself liking brad more and more, this moment was cute but subtle.

---------------------------------

All the pop corn, crisps and cookie dough had been demolished during the first film and everyone had began to drink, nobody was drunk but one or two people was a little more giggly than the others *cough cough* Em and Tristan. They were being giggly and acting like 5 year olds together which made everyone else laugh. Tristan had just picked em up over his shoulders and they ran around the room pretending they was aeroplanes whilst em shouted " ladies and gentlemen welcome aboard tremily airlines." Tristan stopped once he was in front of me and balanced em on one shoulder whilst yanking me up on to the other, tris may look like a skinny chicken but he's surprisingly strong but as he started running around again he lost balance and tripped up saving himself and em but let me go flying over his shoulders and I landed on the floor. " shit chlo you okay? " tristan giggled. I wasn't hurt as the floor was literally a soft springy mattress, but I thought id play a little trick on them and see what they would do, so I stayed still not moving nor talking " you idiot what did you do that for?" James asked getting to his feet " maybe she's illuminate" Connor said which made everyone chuckle and me almost break my cover by bursting out laughing. I got snapped back into my act as I felt five shadows loom across me "she's not moving" em said and brad knelt down and was about to do something but I screamed "boo" which shocked everyone and I Burst out laughing getting jokingly disapproving looks off the rest. " I think that's 1 point to us and one point to you now" I said giving em a hi-five as I said so. " your one evil girl" brad chucked before we all decided to play spin the bottle with one of the empty beer bottles.

---------------------------------

Tonight has been a blast, I was enjoining myself so much everyone was getting along and generally laughing every 5 seconds! We had watched the two movies then had a dance off which resulted in a full on pillow fight as clearly me and em had won but boys being boys said we cheated. Some of the beer bottles had been drunk not many three or four and those drank by tristan as he was a little tipsy but not drunk in the slightest non of the other alcohol had been touched really everybody just drank the soft drinks which I was glad of as I didn't fancy cleaning up sick or baby sitting a drunk.

Tris was the merry one out of all of us and was extremely hyper about everything, but when was he not? He told everyone we was playing spin the bottle. Inwardly I groaned I hate that game you either have to snog someone you don't like, or do truth or dare either equally as bad i was going to protest but I saw Em and the other 3 boys nodding enthusiastically, so I got off the sofa and joined all 5 who was now sat in a circle on the floor with a empty glass bottle laying in the middle.