Chapter 13- bowling

A had been a week since the boys had stayed over at mine and I hadn't seen them since as they was really busy preparing for some gigs joe their manager had planned for them. We constantly texted each other and me and brad had FaceTimed every night around the same time in the morning when I had woken up from my nightmare, I felt like such a burden but he insisted he wanted me to call him and sometimes he called me as he knew I was lying awake in bed. He was so sweet, I was really falling for him but there was a voice in the back of my head telling me I hadn't know him that long and I was being stupid. Hannah and em had stayed over a few times in the week and we had gone shopping but I hadn't done much else other than eat pizza, go on my phone and watch netflixs. I don't think andy thought I would take his orders of rest and relaxation to such a point.

I had just gotten out out of the shower wrapped in a white towel when my phone buzzed in it's dock, I had a new message from james, me and james had talked a lot over the week and I had opened up to him like I had brad about the mugging and he opened up to me telling me about his trust issues with girls, it was nice having a guy friend that was practically like your girl best friend as they saw things from a different perspective.

1new message from james💪💪:
Come bowling with the rest of us? Em said she's coming💘 xx

To james💪💪:
Sure,count me in! What time you picking me up if that's okay?;) xx

1 new message from james💪💪 :
Of corse it's okay! I'll pick you up after em so about 2 ish? xx

To james💪💪:
Thankyouuuuuuu xxx

I sighed as it was already 12:55pm I better start getting ready I placed my phone back onto it's dock and connect the music player to my speakers that blaster my tunes through my room, I put on the Arctic monkeys album which I was totally loving at the moment!

I sprayed some salt spray into my hair to keep it wavy as i didn't want it to frizz up when I dried it. After my sandy hair was dry I turned my attention to my face, I applied some concealer and foundation then added a little amount of bronzer to highlight my cheeks before finishing off with some winged eyeliner. I hadn't gone over the top but I was pleased with how I looked.

I scrambled over to my walk in wardrobe, i dressed in my plain simple black leggings and a cream lacy cami crop top I had bought from new look when I went shopping with Han and em. I threw on my blue Harrington jacket and some flat black ankle boots. I had my necklace on my brother had given me before he went off to university I still remember his word " no matter where I am I'll always be your big brother" I reached up to touch the silver hear on the chain as a reminder he was still with me, I had wore it everyday since he had given me it, I snapped out of my tear daze as my alarm went off telling me the boys and em would be here any second, I quickly brushed my hands through my hair making sure I was happy with my overall look which I was, before grabbing my phone off the dock and reaching for my Michael Kors black tote bag in the wardrobe, I placed my phone and purse inside as I trundled down from the 3rd floor to the first! Only down side of having such a big house!

I grabbed my keys as I heard a beep coming from outside indicating james and the rest was here. I locked the front door before walking over to the car which was full. James in the drivers seat, tristan in the front passenger seat and Connor em and brad was sat in the back. James must have seen my confused state as he said "oh chlo jump Onto brads lap, youv done it before" referring to the time in Starbucks when there was no seats, I wasn't sure what to do but my mind made it's decision as brad patted his lap and took his seatbelt off. I sat on brads knees as he put the seatbelt back round the two of us. James began driving whilst turning up the radio in his car as capital had just began playing one of Taylor swifts songs, as we neared the ending of the woods james and all the boys began singing at the top if their lungs as the chorus began