Chapter 51

A/N pictures are the dresses I vision later on in the chapter x

"Remember to point your toes" I shout up to the 3m board.

I'v been coaching this little group for a little over  two hours now and andy was right, there is potential.

I clap as one of the girls manages to complete a backwards dive we have been working on pretty much perfect.

"Well done" I shout as she re emerges from the water swimming to the side of the pool where I lean down and begin telling her what to work on

"That was pretty much perfect, I think your ready to move it up to five meter" I say and she beams

I lean forward to give her a hi five and just as our hands meet I feel a set of hands on my hips pushing me forward. This has got to be Andy or Hannah, the amount of times they have done this before....

I close my eyes ready to enter the pool head first but just as my face touches the water the grip on my hips tighten and I get pulled back.

I step out the grip and wipe the water off my face and turn around to see everybody staring at me laughing in hysterics.

Brads stood behind me doubled over laughing holding his stomach.

Dick

All the divers and coaches in the pool are stood laughing and Tristan Connor and James are stood clapping and laughing behind Brad.

I bend down and scoop some pool water up in my hands and throw it over brad who was still laughing. His face drops in surprise as it lands over his perfect hair.

Now it's my turn to laugh.

Everyone's stopped laughing and returned their attention back to the pool. Brad opens his arms and I lean in wrapping my arms around him, hugging him tight. He lifts me up a little and spins me around as I breathe in his scent now mixed with chlorine.

I'm smiling as he puts me down and kisses the top of my head. I look up and he looks down

"Hello" I laugh

"Hello cheeky" he chuckles

"You started it" I moan before he leans in and locks our lips. It feels like forever since they've been attached when in reality  it's been less than a week.

We break up the kiss when we hear whistling and I turn around to see the boys looking at us. I blush and hide my face into brads neck as he wraps his arms around my neck.

Once brad unwraps his arms from me we walk towards the boys, brad wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Chlo" they all say and we end up having a group hug.

"How's it been then?" I ask and they all reply pretty much along the same

"Amazing"
"Incredible"

"That good Huh?" I laugh

"Chlo where's Han?" Connor asks looking around

I turn around and look up to the top board where Hannah's getting into a handstand on the top board.

"I hope she lands on her bum" tris laughs and connor hits his arm