Chapter 53

A/N sorry I have taken for ever to update, I know I said I'd post sooner but honestly school work and social life's getting in the way and I can't see the homework load getting any lighter as my exams are in 4 months but I will say that once there over there will be more updates as I finish school!!!!!!!!!! (BUZZING) I will try my hardest to update once a week if not once every fortnight but the chapters might be slightly smaller from now like this one as my previous ones have been 5000 words long and it was taking up too much time. Anyway if your reading this this then I must thank you for sucking around with "on the floor" and this updates for you. Enjoy xoxo
Chlos pov:

The following morning down at breakfast im pretty sure I blushed at every chance I got remembering what me and brad did the previous night with his parents just being one floor below us; of course it didn't help that brad kept his large hand resting on my thigh throughout the entire meal, gently rubbing circlers into my leg getting higher and higher.

Much to my disappointment it was decided that Brad would go back go with his family for six days before jetting off to America with the boys, I knew how close he was to his family but seeing them together made it sink in how close they actually were. It sounds stupid but im starting to see how naive I really am by saying me and my parents were "close". It started to hit me that we weren't, there job meant more to them than me and they were buying my acceptance of that. I think it was the want of a family like brads that got me in denial of my relationship with my parents.

I had to curtly deny the offer to go with brad and his family back to his hometown because of a five day shoot I had coming up, although it was decided that on the fifth day I would catch a train to Birmingham and spend Brads last few days in the uk with him and his family.

---

The last four days had dragged by horrifically slowly which consisted of me waking up at 5am, going for a small jog trying to keep my fitness up whilst letting my injuries recover, showering and heading to the train station to catch a train to Plymouth where I was on a shoot. Seen as though it was my first one management had a member of the company meet me at the train station each day to tag along and show me the ropes. I has butterfly's on the first day which only calmed down by good luck messages from brad and the girls.

Todays the fifth and final day of the shoot and the butterflies have finally calmed down throughout the days I've been on set enough for me to actually enjoy myself as the photographers snapped their cameras in every direction. Although id learned to enjoy myself the need to be done with the day and to be on a train heading towards brad was growing as time went on.

Finally as the last photo was snapped I waved my goodbyes to the crew thanking them for making my experience pleasurable receiving lovely comments back "you too darling, you're a wonder to work with!" "I cant wait to work with you again, you're a natural" and so on...

On the train back to Devon, Melony, the woman from management typed away on her mac book sending emails and asking me questions which were going to be posted on the website about 'the new model' I know she was just being enthusiastic and friendly and I can't thank her for making me feel welcome and at ease during these past days but im so tired and every time I almost nod off she starts chattering again. These early mornings, lots of traveling and late nights are taking their toll on me.

Eventually when we got off the train at the station Mel offered to drop me home so I can pick my bag off and then drop me back off at the station, I accept great fully as im too tired to walk.

Forty five later im sat back on a train, now changed from what id been wearing all day into some Jack Wills  grey leggings, a dark blue oversize sweater from pink and my black roshes. Id combed my wild hair back into a pony tail and discarded of any makeup left from the shoot. I had my small suitcase under the seat and my phone playing the latest episode of made in Chelsea as I made the two and a half hour journey to Birmingham.