Chapter 36

Chlos pov:
*right come on chlo, get a rip entry on this final dive and you have done it. All the time and effort you have put in ever since you began diving all those years ago. I look down to my toes seeing the blue water rippling 10meters below, my new costume I went out and bought especially for the trails fitted perfectly hugging my hips and stomach tightly so there's less air resistance. Okay 1...2...3 go. I jumped up twisting fast then going into a tight pike shape pointing my toes and squeezing my arms at the back of my calfs ensuring there was no gap between my stomach and thighs. I stretch out entering the water at a 180 degree angle making no splash pointing my toes until they are engulfed by the water.

As I jumped out if the pool the crowds were screaming and I saw the boys Han and em jumping up and down screaming as andy was, I turned my attention to the score board and the 7 scores were 10-10-10-10-10-10-10. I had done it. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.*

"Uh uh" I moan wiping my eyes with the back of my hand, a wave of tiredness takes over again and my head rolls back hitting the pillow until I feel a jabbing at my ribs again "uh uh uh" I moan again fluttering my eyelashes open.

"Braaaddd" I whisper making out his outline hovering over me in the darkness "shhh baby go back to sleep" he coos stroking my cheek gently "huh what are you doing?" I question still confused at what he was doing "I'm putting some Ice on your ribs before I go to sleep" he smiles showing his perfect smile "it's cold" I moan. I really hate being woken up. "Shut it cooper" he smirks before leaning forward and kissing my forehead and walking off the bed.

I close my eyes and again rest my head on the pillow. That was a dream wasn't it? I didn't really get to go to the trail let alone score all perfect 10s and make the team, I didn't even get a chance to try.

I open my eyes to stop myself thinking about it even more as I'm just getting upset of what could have been. I know I would have made the team I'm not being cocky I just had that feeling deep down in my stomach. If your after something for long enough you will get it in the end, but now it's all ruined. "Brad what are you doing?" I say as I saw him lying down on the floor covering himself in a blanket, he had already placed pillows onto the floor "erm going to sleep" he says in an uncertain way "on the floor?" I laugh "yes why" he says standing up and looking at me "what are beds for?" I giggle propping myself up on my elbows.

Brad runs over gently pushing me back down "don't move, I'v just got those ice packs in the right position" he chuckles. God he's so dominant over a little thing like this whats he going to be like in the bedroom. "Yes mr Simpson" I giggle again. I swear whenever I'm with brad or the boys they make me giggle like I'm a little school girl. "What have I told you about saying things like that?" He smirks perching on the side of the bed. "The nurse said no physical activity bradley" I smirk back, whilst he does an over dramatic sigh.

After a few moment of silence I pat the space in bed next to me "why didn't you just come to bed?" I giggle "well I didn't know if you'd want or feel comfortable with me" he says looking into my eyes "brad don't be silly, your my boyfriend and I love you why wouldn't I want you to sleep in the same bed with you, that's not even mentioning your warmth" I smirk noticing the smile on brads face grow. The smile when he has two dimples "so your basically using me" he says whilst trying to act all innocent and hurt but the smug smile gives it away "shut up and keep me warm" I smile at him.

Brads pov:
Chlo fell asleep with her head resting on my chest whilst I was stroking her hair, I really was going to miss her when we went to those gigs around the county in a few days. It sounds so cliche because we haven't been going out long but she already means the world to me. I know this love is special I can feel it deep down, the fireworks and tingling feeling that overcomes me whenever im her presence is breathtaking. Id go almost as far to say I love her more than the band.

---------------------------------

Chlos pov:
I felt the bed dip and I open my eyes to see brad with his ear to the door, the alarm clock in the bedside table said it was 9:01 am. Too early why am I awake? "Brad?" I question him as he began to come scurrying over to the bed where I was now sat up and he pressed his hand firmly against my mouth. Like what the fuck? "Ushajkaca" I mumble under his hand "shhhhhhh" he whispers removing his hand from my mouth and placing one finger over his lips.

He takes my hand and gently leads me to where he was stood before and presses his ear to the door which I do too. It sounds like tris,james and em are outside the door talking
"No I'm not going in they could be... You know" I recognised Em's voice "your her best friend" james said and I could almost vision the smirk on his face "and your his best mate and band mate" em replys "so is tristan" james says "wait no I'm not doing that" tris whisper shouts "why don't you go wake Han and con up, get them to do it? Em suggests.

Brad pulls me away from the door a little bit before pulling me close and whispering in my ear, the whisps of breath that hit my neck makes the hairs stand up on the side of my neck. "We could have some fun with this" he smirks wiggling his eyebrows at me, I had to put my hand to my mouth to prevent a chuckle from escaping "deffo" I mouth.

Brad walks to the bed and picks a pillow off the bed and tip toes towards the door motioning me to follow, "one....two....three...go" he mouths at me before he hits the pillow on the floor "urg brad" I say stretching out the last few letters of his name "louder baby louder" brad hisses in a loud voice. By this time my sides and ribs are hurting with laughing but I don't care this is too funny. Brad hits the pillow onto the floor again whilst I moan his name again before putting my ear to the door again "I knew it there,doing it" gasps em "yes lad" tristan shouts and james hisses "shut up"

I'm sat on the floor laughing by this point and not even attempting to be quiet about it even though brad attempts to clamp his hand over my mouth but fails, he swings open the door and puts his hands on his hip revealing 3 very shocked faces, I stand up and go stand next to brad whilst he rests his arm over my sholder "morning guys" I smile too innocently at them "erm morning" em replies looking at me jiggling her eyebrow "sleep well I take it?" Tristan smirks trying to keep a straight face. "We did as a fact" brad smiles leaning down and placing a soft quick peck to my head. I turn my head into his chest to try and hide my smile, but brad ruined it by laughing.

"Brad, youv ruined it" I moan "I can't do it anymore" He laughs "oh it's fine, we know what you were doing... were not judging" em says as tristan slaps brad on the back "how was it ey" he winks.

"Now I'm the one who can't do it" I laugh "we wernt having sex in there you divs, we overheard you debating who should come in here" I giggle "you being serious?" James askes looking shocked "can you just say that a little louder baby louder" brad smirks. "Well thank god for that I never want to here my best friends at it" em says. "Awe am I your best fwrend em?" Brad asks fluttering his eyelashes at her "shut up brad" she says as she hits him over the head gently.

"Anyway come on we need to get ready" james says "were are we going?" I ask "we are meeting joe for breakfast I need to talk to you all and him" james smiles "your not leaving the band are you?" I gasp "yep, that's it" I smirks before walking off down the hall way to wake Hannah and con up.

I look at brad but he just shrugs, we both look at tristan "don't look at me I don't have a clue" we all then look to em who's edging her way down the hall way "you will just have to wait" she smirks before heading off in the direction james went in.

---------------------------------A/N yes I'm soo sooo sooo sorry for hardly updating but I'm stressed with revision and packing for a English lit trip.

Sorry it's short. Big long chapter coming next and yes it's wrote so there won't be any waiting around!

Lacking on the votes on the lat few chapters so please vote as It takes me much longer to write all these chapters as it does you to press a button! But thanks again for reading I love you all

Xxxxx