Chapter 32- the end

Chlos pov:

"Your pathetic you know that?" Steve sneered at me. They had tied my hands and feet together after I managed to kick Steve in the balls doubling him over and almost making a break for it until Pamela yanked on my hair and brought me to her knees. I was now slumped up in the living room being shouted at for what felt like the 20th hour which in reality was probably only the first.

"You swan into our Hannah's life taking control of her, spending more time with her than we do then making her move away from us and in with you" Pamela shrieks coming incredibly close to my face. "I... I'm sorry" I gasp gulping back the tears. I was not going to give them the privalidge to see me cry, although they had many a times at competitions when it didn't go our way, at sleepovers and at my bothers funeral. "Too right you should be you little slut" Steve yells at me before slapping me once again. The sting was almost unbearable after so many slaps I had received over the last hour or so, my ribs were killings aswell as Steve had taken a good kicking to them only a few moments ago. I couldn't believe they blamed me for all this, the only good thing I can say of them beating me up is there not Hannah. I was still yet to see the state she was in.

I got knocked out of my thoughts as I heard Steve begin talking "let's go to the pub I can't stand to see this piece of shit no longer" he shouted physically spitting at me! He yanked me up and dragged me by my arms up the stairs, I noticed how all the family pictures and rugs were replaced with moving boxes piled high with belongings, I glanced into the rooms I know so well, Hannah's which was open and empty only with boxes in, her parents the same but with the bed still in the middle and the twins Lottie and Josh's rooms empty but I expected that as they were away at UNI the majority of the year.

The room at the very end of the hallway was shut. I had never been in there or seen the inside the whole entire time I had been mates with Hannah; that was a long time. I once asked her what was in there and she said it was her dads room and nobody apart from him was allowed in. I never thought much of it till now.

Pamela grabbed a key from round her neck, unlocked the door whilst Steve threw me in landing on my excruciatingly painful sides whilst the door slammed shut and the echo of the lock begging turned rang though my ears. "Oh my god chlo"

It was Hannah. My beautiful best friend Hannah. She came running up to me embracing me into a hug. "What happened?!" I cry finally letting all the tears spill.

"I came home from the date with con which was perfect I'll tell you later but I came home and told them about what you said and they flipped" she sniffled whilst I continued to look at her inspecting her appearance. Hannah was walking fine the only physical signs I saw of her being injured was a couple of scratches and one deep cut on her face but there had to be more.

She continued "to cut it short they blamed you and told me you was only using me so you would win at the trials and I wouldn't, of corse I defended you but it made if worse they hit and and locked me away ever since that night. He keeps coming back hitting me and kicking me telling me that I will come with them to Australia. They Havant fed me in ages and I feel fuzzy all the time" Hannah practically whispered only now I could see how thin she was and how pale her usually glowing skin looked.

"Look Hannah, I'm going to cut the crap because we need to hurry. Your my best-friend I came to save you and I'm truly sorry I didn't realise before but I can't move without being in pain, because well your dad beat me up" I looked at her place slim face which turned angry "oh chlo I'm so sorry it's all my fault. How dare he" she growled. I had to shout at her to get her attention back "my back pocket, my phone ring brad tell him they have gone to the pub and to come get us quick" I gasp struggling for breath as an increasingly sharp pain began to crackle around my ribs. Hannah nodded before grabbing my phone and laying me on my back making me more comfortable than on my tender sides.