Chapter 23- Hannor

A/N this is Hannah's playsuit thing so yeah.

Hannah pov:

James dropped me and em off at her house so she could help me get ready for the date tonight. Before we got out of the car Connor whispered to me " I'm really looking forward to tonight" as his breath hit my neck I felt the hairs on my neck rise and goosebumps appear.

When we got in it was 4pm and Connor was coming at 6 to pick me up. We got straight to work. I had already washed so em began lightly curling my hair as It was mostly dry and my natural hair is straight. By 5:55pm I had my hair lightly curled sprayed with hairspray, and dressed in a boohoo black playsuit with a white lace neck collar, some black ballet pumps. I had borrowed Em's pandora charm breclet me and chlo bought for her 16th birthday. I didn't need a jumper or coat as I was a warm night.

"You look stunning, cons one lucky boy" em beamed. " thanks em your a great friend" she have me a hug before there was a knock on the door and em rushed down the stairs to open the door.

Connor was wearing his signature black skinny jeans and a black and red checked flannel and his vans. " you look amazing" he complimented me as we walked out of the house and into the car where james was waiting to drive us to the restaurant Connor had booked. " you look lovely Hannah" james smiled from the front " thanks boiii" I smile back. Em ran out of the house and jumped into the front seat " what you doing?" I giggle at her " I'm off back to tris's to watch a movie with the single Pringles" she winked.

I felt Connors hand reach for mine, as we walked along the marina front, convosation was flowing and I could feel myself being more attracted to this boy ever second that ticked past.

When we entered the American style diner, Connor opened the door and Insisted " ladies first" making me laugh. Remember when I said we both were really similar well this was once again was proven correct as we ordered the exact same meal crunchie milkshake,chicken burger and large Fries. The meal was amazing,note to self come back here with chlo and em they would love it! Being the true gentleman he is Connor insisted on paying before we look a walk on the marina front.

"did I tell you, you look stunning tonight?" Connor asked making me blush instantly " yes you did, why thank you" I giggle. " tonight's been amazing Connor thank you so much" " it's no problem, I enjoyed my self too" he grinned back at me. " can I ask you something Han?" Connor said " you can only if you beat me to the end of the marina" I grin looking at his shocked expression. I ran off before he had time to register what was happening giving me a tiny weeny head start.

It wasn't long before I felt two muscular arms wrap around my waist lift me off the ground and spinning me round in circles making me laugh until Connor eventually put me down. I couldn't help but stare into his blue icy eyes, he was looking back at my face until he started to lean forward, closer and closer, until there was no room. His lips connected with mine. I was completely taken back but I kissed him back eagerly as his hand rubbed soft circles on my lower back. We pulled apart after a few seconds which is when he slipped his leather jacket off and wrapped it round my shoulders and grabbed my hand once again. " sorry you look cold" he said " I was thank you" I smile up at him.

Something was bothering him I could tell, he suddenly went all quite. What had I done I mean we had just kissed?! "Whats up con?" I asked stopping walking and I turned to face him once again. " I'm really nervous but I'm just going to say it, Hannah do you maybe want to he my girlfriend? You don't have to say yes if you don't want to." The look of nerves on his face was a picture! It was cute how worked up he was getting but I didn't even have to think of my answer. Ever since I had laid eyes on him I had been waiting for the day he would ask me I whisper "yes" into his ear before our lips locked together once more.