Chapter 4 - home

Shortly after our group hug and my uncalled for meltdown me and Em left Starbucks as we had arranged to get picked up by Em's dad who runs his own business- meaning he can have time off work when he likes- the four boys walked us out and waited at the corner for Paul Em's dad to pick us up.

We all swapped numbers and promised meet up again, I was really glad as I liked these boys a lot, an auful lot. It's weird we just seemed to click.

I only have 2 friends in the whole wide world, Em and Hannah. I was closest with Em as I had known her the longest since we were 4 to be precise, and Hannah well Hannah was just lovely I met her at my diving club at the age of 10 and now we are synchro partners in 3m diving for England juniors! Luckily for me, Hannah and Em got along too and we all ended up at the same high school and thats wear our friendship really grew. School was awful for me especially. We... Well I got bullied a lot an awful lot and they stuck by me, something I shall always owe them.

When Paul picked us up he said he would drop me off home as Em and himself had to go home and get ready for a family meal, Em rolled her eyes at this as she hates going to family meals she sits through her aunt gloating about how well her two sons are doing at university and with their football and having to make idle chatter with her cousins new girlfriend in between them practically eating each other's faces off.

After directing Paul to my house, I know what your thinking I'v know his daughter for almost 14 years he must know where I live but we have just moved house just last week due to my parents being promoted within their jobs and receiving a massive pay rise.

We have moved to an 9 bedroom house set outside the town centre (20 minute drive and a 40 minutes bus journey on the 54) through some woods at the side of a golf and tennis club.

I like the new house - I like it a lot.

---------------------------------

There's a long drive way leading to the house with large grassy areas on each side. A garage is on the left of the house with a key code- you enter the code which then opens the gate where mum and dad to park their cars in.

Then the house is to the right of the garage. It's a massive 3 floors high with a black door in the centre.

Inside there is a hall way with a large kitchen leading to the left with a breakfast bar and island perpetration table in the centre,all glass and marble. To be honest it was rather a waste as I can't cook to save my life and mum and dad are always away with work. To be honest the whole house is a waste as it's just me in the house 90% of the time. My mum and dad were lawyers but have both been promoted to judges which includes them travelling to different parts of the country to give lectures at university's and travelling to different courts, even abroad a lot of the time- there away for months at a time.

They are never at home for a week without travelling or going out except for the week we have at christmas and the two week holiday we have every year at the end of June. I love my parents as they do me, you may think by what I have just said were not close but honestly we are really close - they faceTime me everyday and they say they'd give up their jobs for me, but why would I ask them to do that? They enjoyed it so much, who was I to take that away from them.

Then the rest of the bottom floor was my dads study, an office room, downstairs loo, living room which has patio doors leading out to our back garden which was massive! It has a hottub in the bottom corner and 6 hammocks set up facing the hot tub in a circle formation, along with garden furniture.

Back in the house on the bottom floor we had a "beanbag" reading room ( basically my mum filled a room with beanbags and you just chill in there, she also put a load of books on shelves in there as she's always nagging me to read more.)

The bottom floor also had a dining room and a Guest rooms 1 and 2 which adjoining to a shared bathroom.