Chapter 52

IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT IM UPDATING AND THEY MAY BE SOME FRICKLE FRACKLE IN THIS CHAPTER SO JUST A WARNING.
(Pictures the room later on)

chlos pov:

We drove through the busy city, singing along to the radio looking at the beautiful city which was illuminated by the street and car lights as we got stuck at multiple traffic lights and road works causing us to be kinda late, and when I say kinda of late I mean 35 minutes late. Oops.

Eventually we arrived, all rushing out of the car and scurrying into the restaurant with apologetic smiles plastered onto our faces. I look around to see Brad but the resuraunt is so busy I can't see him, a waiter approaches us and leads us up a flight of stairs into a more subdued area of the resuraunt with only a few big tables scattered around the large space. The waiter walked us over to the corner of the floor where I immediately see the back of the boys heads with multiple other people who I didn't recognise on the table.

"I belive your final three guests have arrived " the waiter says and all four boys stand up and greet us.

"sorry were late" Em timidly announces to the table "you know what traffics like"

The rest of the people on the big circular table look at us. "don't worry about it" joe reassures us as brad engulfs me into a hug.

"you look beautiful" he murmurs into my ear "very sexy, did you dress up just for me?" I blush murmuring a yes which his face lights up into his cheeky grin.

We break up from the hug and I look at the table where there is twenty other people sat down chattering among themselves, I immediately recognise a relation of James as she looks exactly the same as him just younger, I didn't know it was going to be a meeting with as many people.

"Brad whys all the families here?" I ask looking up to him as he wraps his arm around my waist. "about that, I forgot to tell you" he whispers.

"Brad" I whisper shouts as were so close to the families "don't you think you should have told me that ill be meeting your parents today? It's a big thing for me, you could have at least have warned me" I rambled and he grins looking behind my shoulder "well im giving you warning now, my mum dad and sister are waking over to us now "

I gulp straightening out my dress before turning around to be greeted with three very smiley faces, I immediately know there related to brad from the dimples in their cheeks. "chlo this is my mum Anne, dad Derek and sister Nat.  Mum, dad and nat this is my girlfriend chlo" he smiles

"its so nice to finally meet you" Anne gushes engulfing me into  hug "iv been counting down the days till we finally get to meet the girl our Bradleys fallen completely head over heels for" I wish I could say the same. " its lovely to meet you too" I blush as Derek introduces himself to me.  "your so embarrassing mum" brad complains as she swats his head away.

"hey Im Nat as you already know" brads sister giggles as she gives me a small hug  "chlo" I smile shily as she looks me up and down " I love the dress and your figure looks amazing it, how has brad landed someone like you!" she complements and I internally cry, I hate compliments. "thanks" I blush as brad wraps his arms around my shoulders as we continue to talk to his family stood up slightly away from the table.

We talked to his family for a good five minutes before we all went to sit down at the table where the waiter was taking orders. I learned that all the boy's family plus their management and crew team was here, explaining the big table. I sat sandwiched between Anne and Nat but opposite Brad.

By the time the starters had been cleared away Nat and Anne had been talking to me nonstop about myself and I had been introduced to all the other boys family and the members of management I hadn't met before. There was a lot of new faces so I was glad to see a few familiar ones like joe and dean sat a few seats away.