Chapter 58

Im cut off by the annoying ringing of the phone again. I pick it up and shove it against my ear

"What James" I bark. He really pissing me off

"Chlo"

I don't say anything- I can't say anything- my mind is still processing the voice. It's his.

"Chlo" he says again

"Brad?" I croak

"Hey"

"Erm hi- what do you want?" I ask still in shock

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry chlo. I over reacted and blew it out of proportion. I knew I'd fucked up as soon as I had pressed send- there's no excuse but I was just so angry at Joe for blaming us and I guess frightened of what could have happened"

"Whatever Brad" I sigh. I'm happy he called really I am but hearing his voice is bringing back images to my mind of him kissing other girls.

"Chlo please- we need to talk"

"Yeah I know that"

"Let me see you chlo - it's Christmas and I know you've spent it on your own- James just confirmed my suspicion. Don't be mad at him with for giving me your home number I practically threatened him"

"Brad I came to try and talk to you" I sigh feeling tears pick at my eyes

"What are you talking about?"

"Doesn't matter just leave it" 

"No chlo I'm not letting you be alone anymore- now open the door"

"What are you talking about?" As soon as the words are out of my mouth I hear a soft gentle knock on the front door

"Brad?" I breath heavily

I walk slowly to the front door and turn the key slowly. I reach for the handle noticing my hands are shaking but slowly I turn the door knob and Brads standing on the other side.

Brad.

He's leaning forward on the door frame black jeans and black top- his leather jacket slung on his shoulders and his hand perching in his jean pocket

I stand and stare. All the emotions of the last few week come to my throat. I'm so shocked

"Brad" I whisper and leap at him- he opens his arms and engulfs me into one of his hugs. His arms tightens around my frame as one of his hands goes to the back of my head and strokes it lightly.

"I'm so sorry" he mumbles into my hair. I don't say anything but absorb his heavily scent. I know we need to talk but right now I'm making the most of his delicious presence.

Finally after what feels like a life time he lets go but still hold the back of my head- his eyes draw contact with mine

"Merry Christmas" he smiles . Iv completely forgot about Christmas- today is a day I want to forgot and lock away the memory in a very dark closet.

"Merry Christmas" i mumble back

"MERRRY CHRISTMAS" I hear three shouts and turn around to see Anne, Derek and Nat walking down the drive to join us.

"What?" I ask in complete shock. I'm still angry at Brad but right now I'm in complete shock that him and his family are so thoughtful enough to ruin their Christmas Day by travelling to see me.