Chapter 14 - playing with fire

Today was the day. The day I was going on a date with bradley will Simpson. I liked saying his full name it had a ring to it.

I didn't get much sleep last night partly due to nerves and excitement but then when I eventually managed to nod off the dream woke me,but this time I didn't call brad as Hannah and em had stayed at mine last night after bowling as I wanted them to help me get ready for the date tonight.

Em had woken first and me and Hannah woke up to the fresh smell of blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes, they were heavenly. It was good to chill and spend time with the girls we had been through so much in the years I had known them but now that we had finished high school and hadn't gone to college we didn't see each other everyday like we used to. Hannah and I didn't go to college as we spent the time training for diving whilst em had been signed to a modelling agency and did a few photo shoots here and there but nothing serious.

After we had demolished our pancakes we all decided on watching some movies whilst having some girly time.

We all snuggled up on the big sofa in the movie room and watched lol with miley Cyrus, god she was so talented and stunning I wish I could be something like her. " so chlo you and brad ey" em said as she and Hannah turned to look at me both raising their eyebrows " I really like him" I admitted " oh we can tell" Hannah chuckled " ohhhh brad please marry me" em said sarcastically before standing up and going down onto one knee pretending to propose to me. We all ended up howling with laughter at that " em your one to talk, what about james ey" "well I really like him but I'm not sure if he likes me, we get along great but I don't know he hasnt showed any signs towards me" " stop being so silly emily rose stone! Of corse he likes you, you just need to wait" I knew about james past history with girls as he had confided in me but em and Han didn't " I geuss your right" em moaned " oh shut up complaining, I haven't even met these guys yet" Hannah exclaimed " ooo Hannah's got her eyes on someone then" I said sarcastically as em and me winked at her " well connors not too bad looking" hananh whispered barley audible but we heard she began growing a slight rosey red colour to her cheekes " oh my god you'd be perfect together, leave it to Cupid" em gasped as she slid her hand under her chin posing like the meee emoji which resulted in us all posing for a selfie and posting it on twitter

@_chlolcooper_:
THE LOVE OF MY LIVES💘💃

I attached the photo and sent the tweet before looking at the time, oh shit it was already 3:46pm! Brad was picking me up at 5:30pm!

"Right you run up and get in the shower whilst we clean up this and we will meet you in your room to get you ready for Prince Charming" em winked before I ran up to my bathroom to get showered. Okay I'm guilty I'll admit it right here and now I'm Beyoncé in the shower, I can't stop myself from singing along to my shower radio every time I have a shower. Taylor swifts I knew you were trouble had just began playing and memory's of yesterday came flooding back as I began to sing from the top of my lungs. I couldn't help it, it was a tuneeeee.

--------------------------------
You'd have thought I had not stepped out of my bathroom into my room but a beauty parlour as Han and em had laid out all my makeup and laid some clothes options out! "Guys it's only a date" I laughed as they pushed me down into my desk chair and began working on me.

Han straightened my hair and added some salt spay to my longish sandy blonde hair at the last minute so it wasn't dead straight but straight with a bit volume to it but not too much, I liked having my hair like this it was different to my usual wavy hair. Next em added concealer and a little foundation to my face blending it in well, powder was added before Hannah highlighted my cheeks with the new mac mineral bronzer.

They worked together to create a neutral smokey look on my eyes and only added a tiny amount of liner and mascara which kept my makeup to a more natural look, I refused any more makeup as I wasn't a fan of it before turning to the mirror. To be honest they had done a good job, I looked almost nice.