Chapter 45

(A/N just a quick note pictures above is the outfits nails and hair I picture chlo to have in the chapter)

(ALSO READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT! There's some smut at the end of this chapter so I'm warning you and will put a bold star where it starts and ends but don't complain or I'll get pissed off because some people are asking for it but I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea. This is the first bit of smut in the whole story and I'm not planning on including loads and loads of it but there's gonna be some because that's what the best on wattpad includes so deal with it!)

Chlos pov:
I woke up with an arm slung round my waist and my head resting on a warm chest. I look up and see my perfect boyfriend sound asleep with his lips slightly parted and his hair sticking up I'm all directions.

I gently lift brads arm up and try to wiggle out of bed without waking him but as I'm climbing off the bed he wraps his arm around me pulling me back on the bed;pulling his arm tighter around me snuggling closer.

He let's out some sort of noise a mix between a moan and groan as he snuggles his head into the back of my neck.

"Brad I need to go to the bathroom" i say trying to wiggle free "never" he laughs holding me even tighter.

"Brad please" I pout. "Why you on your period or something" he jokes gently pinching my cheek.

"No" I say a little too fast "you are arnt you?" he chuckles "no, I'm not I just need the loo" I say trying to cover up the fact that I am indeed on my period. I hate him knowing when I'm on as all he ever does is make stupid jokes only he finds hilarious.

He let's go of my arm allowing me to get up off the bed and walk Into the bathroom. I do my stuff and wash my hands once I'm done.

"You was a long time" brad sniggers once I walk back into the bedroom. He's now sat up under the covers only in his boxers, he's turned the big TV on and is flicking through the channels on the remote. "Shut up" I say lifting up the covers jumping under them.

"Just enough time to plug yourself in" whats he on about?I swear boys have a completely different mind set to us. "Plugs?" I question him turning my head to face him.

"Yeah you know, plug yourself in" he says looking at me as if I'm dumb. "I don't get it" I pout looking at him as he begins to chuckle.

"Tampons" he smirks. Oh. "Real mature brad" I laugh swatting him round his head gently. "So you are?" he questions his cheeky grin coming out. The grin where you see both of his dimples. "Whats made you say that?"

"Well you didn't deny it" he laughs, pinching my cheeks pouting. "I'm not" I lie hoping to end all this embarrassment. "Don't lie to my chlo Luce cooper" he growls as I feel his hands travel down my stomach.

"I'm not" I insist trying not to give in to the circles he's drawing onto my stomach. A cheeky grin replaces his smirk as his hands begin to wander further down my stomach "so you wouldn't mind if I..." His hands slip under the waist band of my pyjama shorts

"Brad" I squeal and remove his hand. "Admit it then" "fine brad fine, I'm on my fucking period" I hiss at him and he chuckles wrapping his arms around my waist, planting a kiss on my neck, which I try to ignore.

"Come on it's only a little blood" he mumbles into my neck. "Your disgusting." I say un wrapping his arms from me. "I think I'm bloody amazing" he beams his voice laced with humour. God, here starts the bad jokes for four days non stop.

I scowl at him crawling off the bed and walking over to the wardrobe. "Come on lighten up a little, you need to just go with the flow" he begins to laugh harder.