Chapter 42- truth

Chlos pov:

"I'll go" Hannah jumped up from the bed she was laid on with connor when the door knocked and a voice was heard "room service"

We was all laid in Hannah and Connors room as it was the biggest a suite In fact; I don't know how that happened as I technically should have got it but who's complaining?

As my parents only booked three rooms we was doubling up in couples and tris was going to sleep on the sofa bed in the suite. Actually thinking about it I'm probably glad I didn't get the suite as who knows what me and brad could get up to. I don't think tristan would want that now would he?

em had been rather cleaver making sure herself and james and brad and myself had the smaller rooms but without an unwanted visitor sleeping on the couch. Mental note to thank her wittiness.

After the massage and all the drama we all met up in the sauna and relaxed before having a bomb competition in the main pool getting some dirty looks off middle aged couples who wanted a romantic get away. Tristan insisted he won but we are all certain brad In fact won that one as when he did his bomb a man in a suit walked past iphone in hand and got drenched sending us more dirty looks and the odd swear word.

We then headed up to the rooms to let the boys unpack and everyone to shower and change before heading to 'hannor ft tristan' room.

Brad and I found some white fluffy robes and matching slippers which we found hilarious and decided upon wearing whilst eating with the group. Turns out everyone else had the same idea as when we got to the room everyone was sat on the sofa or bed dressed in the fluffy robes.

Hannah walked back into the living part of the suite looking flushed as she wheeled a silver serving trolly into the room with 8 large dishes covered with silver domes.

"Looking rather red han" tristan laughs standing up and taking the domes off each plate inspecting the food.

"You okay" connor asked sliding off the bed and standing next to his girlfriend "god he was hot" she blushes and me and em bursts out laughing whilst connor scowls. "I'd make you regret that later but unfortunately we have the presence of that div" connor says rather loudly ensuring we all heard whilst pointing at tristan. Hannah went bright red whilst everyone smirked "now children let's keep it pg" tristan says and immediately me and brad chuckle as he normally rants that line at us.

I just snuggle into brad on the couch, ready to fall asleep as the others all stand up and investigate the food we ordered. "Awe look at the love birds" james whines whipping out his phone and snapping a photo "piss off james" I moan sitting up joining the rest by the food trolley.

"Hey tris"no fair you can't have all the pepperoni pizza em whines as tristan literally just took the plate with the entire pizza back to the sofa "there's six more pizzas up there" he argued but finally let her pinch some.

My phone kept on buzzing in the pocket of my robe so I pulled it out grabbed a few slices of margarita and asked Connors permission to steal a few chips he ordered which he wasn't happy about.

I sit back on the sofa propping the plate on brads legs whilst I investigate the constant buzz of my phone.

James. James had tweeted the picture of me and brad snuggled on the sofa and my notifications were blowing up. I looked at the comments and some made me smile

@bradswifeyforlifey:
Oh my god there so cute, make babies already

@connorscowboy:
#relationshipgoals

@jessedawgsimpsonrocks:
@thevampsbrad and @_chlojcooper_ GET MARRIED ALREADY

@janitorjames:
Please tell me you two go out?!