Chapter 47

A/N I'v been waiting till the last two chapters reach 200 because the views went from 200 in 3 days to 100 in 4 days!!! Is it getting boaring should I end it?

chlos pov:
"Piss off" brad groaned as I gently shook his shoulder to wake him. "Come on brad it's 8:45 joes already pissed from last night I don't want to see him any more pissed" I laugh pulling the cover off of him.

"Wow, okay I'm up" he shouts before curling up in a ball and rolling off the bed.

"I'v got all your toiletries out so you can get ready quickly" I tell brad as he walks round from his side of the bed pecking at my cheek and walking into the bathroom stretching.

I couldn't sleep last night, In the end I ended up FaceTiming mum around 4am which worked out fine due to the time difference in austraylia, then around 6am I hopped in the shower dried and lightly curled my hair without waking brad up. I then sneaked downstairs without making a sound and grabbed a coffee at the breakfast bar,drunk it slowly whilst checking twitter and Instagram. I grabbed a load of fruit and breakfast pastries and carried them upstairs as I knew nobody would have been up In time for breakfast.

I passed joe on the way back to the room, although he looked pissed he smiled slightly being reassured at least one person was up.

When I got back to the room I quickly changed into my outfit for the day; a long off the shoulder grey jumper and black leggings.

Before waking brad up I rummaged around in his suitcase bringing out his toiletries so he could get ready quicker as it was already almost time to meet joe.

"Hurry up brad it's five to" I shout into the bathroom as brad hops out tying one of his shoe laces dressed in his signature jeans and a new shirt I haven't seen before.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod, he grabs his jacket off the bed and opens the door gesturing for me to walk through with I do. He joins me out in the corridor moments later linking arms as we walk towards the lift.

Brad presses the lobby button in the lift and just as the doors about to slide shut we hear the click of a door being opened and the shouts "wait" and "stop" so brad jammed his foot into the doors making them swing back open for a out of breath Connor and tristan to run in.

"Thanks." they pant. Seriously they need to start hitting the gym with james. "Seriously thanks, joes already pissy I hate to see him if we were late" tris jokes as the lift bell bings and the doors swing open.

"Just in time, just in time" joe says looking at his watch as we joined james, em dean joe and fin in the lobby.

We all kind of got marched through the hotel by a tired looking joe "can I just nip Into the breakfast room and grab something to eat?" Connor ask and joe bites his head off "con, you shouldn't have been up till god knows what time so no you can't go and nip in to get something to eat"

"Okay I was only asking" Connor said raising his hands up defensively. I unlink arms with brad and unzip my bag throwing a muffin at Connor "life saver" he shouts tearing into the packaging. I grab brad and tris a pastry before closing it up again "brains and beauty" tristan compliments and I giggle as we all climb into the van.

Brad hold my sweaty hands for the whole journey rubbing soothing circles on the back of it, the journey was silent until joe turned around breaking the silence

"I'm still pissed off about last night but I'm pleased you all managed to get up on time, now remember to be nice to the fans who are waiting outside I know it's early but there the reason your doing what your doing. You can spend fifteen minutes chatting to the fans before you need to head up to the interview room. You'll do a five minute interview then play can we dance before heading back out.