Chapter 43

(A/N just a quick one before I get started, IM SO SORRY I HAVNT UPDATED! HAD LOADS OF REVISION FOR SOME GCSE'S AND IV BEEN TRAINING REALLY HARD FOR MY LAST EVER COMPETITION ABROAD IN A FEW WEEKS! IM SO SORRY I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE THIS WEEK)
---------------------------------
Chlos pov:

The last two days have flown by, travelling back from London,meetings with andy my coach about the progress on my ribs,an interesting phone call from an agent which I'll tell you about later but mostly spending time with my parents who are finally home. It's about time.

Brads been busy recording with the rest of the boys in Tristan's house, Em's been off in Brighton doing a photo shoot and Hannah's been at the pool both days. I don't blame her to be honest, given the chance I would be right there with her. I know it's going to be hard having such a long time off the sport I love and watching my best friend succeed where I could have shone but I'm just going to soak it up and get on with it. My meeting with andy and the phone call has really helped me stop dwelling on the past.

Today was the day, the day we go on out mini break to the country as a family; and brad.

The sun is shining as we pack our bags into the white lexus parked in the drive way, "god chlo how much crap do you need" my dad complains, I just shrug brushing it off. "Your going to the country not blooming Australia" he laughs as he hauls the second of my bags into the trunk.

"Matt, Joanne" brad greets my parents as he climbs into the back seat of the Lexus, sinking into the black leather seat.

"Ahh brad how's things" my dad asks whilst reversing out of Tristan's driveway. James connor and tristan are stood in the doorway blowing kissy faces at us.

I take a quick snap and upload it to twitter
@_chlolcooper_:
Who knew @thevampstris @thevampscon @thevampsjames loved me so much. Nawww

Brad begins to chatter away to my mum and dad from the back but I zone out watching the scenery whizz by, brads soft grasp on my hand comforting and warm.

"Chlo" brad coos as I scrunch my eyes and blink a few times to a just to the light. Once my eyes have fully adjusted I make out brads face peering over me as he gently tucks a piece of hair behind me ear. "Hey there sleep head" he chuckles, helping me out of the car as he does so.

I step out of the car onto a large grassy lawn and admire the view, it's set in a large grassy area, flowers in bright Pastel colours aline the pathway leading up to the front door of the cottage; decking caging the outside.

White brick on the outside and large bay windows set into the front as we walk up the pathway. "Looks good doesn't it?" Dad asks as he unlocks the front door with a key.

"Your rooms upstairs last door right at the end" mum informs me pointing at the spiral staircase set into the surprisingly modern cottage. Infact everything about it is extremely modern, white walls, spiral oak staircase, new light colours not the garish dated colours you normally find in a holiday home.

"Remember what I said brad, get her pregnant and you shall pay" mum shouts at us as we reach the top of the stairs.

"God, there so embarassing" I complain covering my head with my hands stopping in the middle of the short hallway.

I remove my hands to see brad stood giggling behind me, three bags in hand. Two of those mine and the other his tiny holdall. "You don't say" he smirks nodding to the comdom Inbetween his fingers.

"What the hell" I shout. Your dads words "I like you son, make sure you use this to stay in my good bucks" brad mimics my dad deepening his voice making him even more incredibly sexy. Nice to know they think I'm giving it away.