Chapter 49

I walk and walk further into the woods, kicking at the dirt beneath me until I stop and slide down the trunk of an old oak tree, sitting at the base gathering dust and dirt on to Hannah's pristine white shorts, oh well.

I sit and think watching the world go by, the endless amounts of rabbits running up and down the woods chasing one another, birds up in the trees singing sweet lullabies to one another, the odd deer running down the lane not bothering to give the sad girl sat at the bottom of a tree trunk crying a glance, the squirrels scurrying around digging little holes in the ground, the odd tweet off the owls coos, the endless amounts of leaves rolling around on the floor.

I'm probably over reacting but I love brad, I thought we trusted each other, he's the first person I'v let in. The only person I'v let in for a long time. A very long time.

He's been so good to me helping me though everything and actually caring for me and he actually ruined the stereo type I had put in place for boys. I though he was different.

Who am I kidding he is different. He is the nicest sweetest guy I'v ever met and I'm lucky enough to call him mine. I just can't believe he didn't tell me, I'm not that bothered he kissed another girl because that's his job, which he adores and nobody has the right to be interfering with it. I'm bothered about how he put it off and put it off until it was too late and he made me feel so small and humiliated. He knows how I feel about people staring at me. Peoples eyes laying there glare on me, there judging glares.

I start crying again thinking of all the times I'v had to run out of situation at school where crowds of people are staring at me, how many eyes have watched me cry and fuck up.

The winds picked up as it's only two months away from Christmas meaning were now in winter. I look at my watch which is sitting on my goose bumped covered arm and it's 3:32. God I'v been out here for almost three and a half hours.

I just want brad. I want to be in his arms and him telling me everything's going to be okay. I'm not mad anymore I'm more dissapointed.

I pick myself up off the ground and try to dust the smudge marks of mud and dirt off myself but it's no good.

I walk and walk trying to find my route home as the wind increases and the gods in the sky decide to open up and have a little cry,soaking my skin in the rain water.
---------------------------------
I'v been trying to find my way home for over an hour now and it's no good, I'v past the same tyre marks engraved in the ground three times now.

"Fuck" I scream and bust out crying yet again as I step on a sharp piece of wood and it cuts through the bare sole of my foot.

Fuck these woods, fuck this weather, fuck my situation just get me home. My tears increase. God I'm such a hormonal wreck.

-----
Eventually after walking around for what seems like another eternity when in reality it's probably only been another half an hour I recognise the rocky path which leads up to the bunch of houses where I live.

I walk up the path, cursing under my breath as I step on a stone or rock which diggs into my feet. When I reach my house I open the door and walk into all the lights on, but thankfully an empty house rid off all the party guests.

"Chlo?" I hear Hannah's familiar voice as she steps In front of me in the hallway.

"Chlo oh my god it's you, come here" she says and walks over to me arms outstretched.

"Where have you been it's it's quarter to five in the morning" she says her tone motherly but not undercutting. "I got lost" I sniffle and she squeezes me in the hug.

"Where's brad?" I ask breaking the hug apart "him and all the boys have been out looking for you since two" she says

"what?why?" I ask "brad was pissed off at himself and wanted to give you time like you'd asked him to give you but when it got to two he began begging worried so the boys kicked everyone out the house and went looking for you"