Chapter 4- home:Den

Finally on the top floor is Guest rooms 6 and 7 both with bathrooms. A games room or "lad pad" as my dad once called it, it has a pool table,Xbox, wii and all the latest technology a massive TV, Netflix and 100's of DVDs me and mum had collected over the years,a sofa and a cuddle chair with a fridge In the corner with snacks and junk food in. Next to the games room is a little washing room which is for ironing, then my mums study and finally my favourite room. My room.

My room is perfect, it's the only room I designed. All the other rooms were planned by my mum and dad or furnished by the time we moved in but I designed this room the way I wanted it and ordered the furnishings to be put in.

The door is glossy white and as you walked into my large room the wall on the left is all white with 4 rows of fairy lights running right from one end to the other and I have pegged photos onto them. I had a glossy white desk in the corner with a white chair then a walk in wardrobe opposite and my bathroom next to that.

Then in the middle of my room on the back wall was almost another room set Into the back of the wall probably two meters long, it looked almost like a tent with blankets draped over the top creating a tent like feel. It has a massive king sized bed under the blankets and had lots of fluffy pillows surrounding it, I wanted that to be separate to my room so I could escape their to my "den". I have hung fairy lights around the door frame entrance to my bed to make it look cute.

Back to the rest of my room which has a long length mirror with a shelf for my makeup and hair products. A large glass cabinet displaying all my medals,trophies and certificates I have won at diving in the 10 years I have been diving and then in the middle there was two small two seater sofas opposite each other only seperated by a coffee table, it was like a mini living room but in my open bedroom.

I love it, it may sound confusing but honestly it was so comforting and I spend many hours up in my room.

The new house is lovely I just wished that my parents didn't go away so much, we had moved in on Friday and they spent Friday and Saturday night at "home" then left for two weeks as they both had important murder trial down in London. Em and Hannah was welcome to come any time they liked but still it wasn't the same.
---------------------------------

Paul dropped me off outside my house and I wave to Em and him as they drive back up the driveway, I give Em a smirking smile as I know she'd much rather have stayed with me instead if going out with her family.

---------------------------------

A/N okay so this may be really confusing as I have split the house description into 3 parts as I wanted you to see the photos I had visioned with each detailed room as my descriptions are a little confusing, just go with it.

Also I'v added a new character Hannah, I'm not being smug here as my name is Hannah, we ran a competition on Instagram and our winner @_connorbxll is called Hannah 😊  follow her and us on insta @thevamps_fandom_

Sorry these are just really shitty filler chapters. They will get better I promise! Please vote and comment as it really encourages me to write more!

Btw the picture on this page is the "den" part of Chloe's room.

The vamps fanfic - On the floorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें