Chapter 18 - are you serious?

Chlos pov:

We walked into the living room hand in hand and was greeted my wolf whistles and a "yes lad" off tristan. I was fully blushing as we sat down on an empty sofa still holding hands.

"so guys yeah I asked Chlo to be my girlfriend and she said yes" brad said whilst giving my hand a gentle squeeze. " well it's about time!" James grinned.I looked across to the other two sofas to see everyone smiling " I knew it" tristan smirked before em " awe is my little chlo boe growing up?" I couldn't help but smile I felt like a princess with my prince and friends cheesy I know.

"well all I can say is he's better than the last" Hannah said before covering her mouth "oops it just slipped out she looked at me apologetically before the atmosphere went. It was saved as tristan ran up to me and brad, jumped on us and screamed once again " groupppppp hugggg" before I knew it I was at the bottom of a very big group hug having the biggest hug of my life.

---------------------------------

Once everyone was dressed and showered we decided to go shopping and get some lunch out before we got dropped off home and tristan had to pick his little sister up.

I had washed my hair ,left if wet and just put it into a simple side fishtail. I was wearing my high waisted skinny light blue jeans and a plain simple grey knitted jumper. I left my makeup simple just applying a light coating of foundation, bronzer mascara and eyeliner. We was only off shopping so there was no need to make an effort.

Me and the girls packed all our things up before heading out to the two cars, me brad and tris in Tristan's car and james em, Connor and Hannah in james car . Brad sat in the back with me holding my hand as we both grinned.

---------------------------------

"Oooo urban outfitter" I yelled as I pulled brad by his hand into the store, the rest following " woah calm down girl" brad joked. We arrived at the shopping Centre going into a few shops everyone buying a few bits and bobs. Hannah and em bout some makeup from the mac counter, whilst I bought some more urban decay setting spay it works wonders for diving. Brad and james spent the longest in Levi's choosing out some new jeans, and to be honest I couldn't tell the difference from the pairs they bought today than the ones I'v seen them in before! Tris went into the apple store and bought a new lead for his phone as the wire had split last night and Connor went into topman and bought a new shirt which Hannah picked out for him.

Hannah's pov:

We was in top-shop and the boys in top man, if Youv ever been in one you'll understand they were the same shop just different departments with different names, I didn't really need anything but was browsing through the endless rows of shoes and bags when Connor called me over. I really liked Connor, we seemed to click we had really similar personality we got along great. Last night during the film I complained I was cold so Connor gave me his hoodie and a hug to warm me up and we must have fallen asleep as I woke up in his arms still. His touch set off fireworks in the put if my sumach.

" which shirt?" Connor asked holding up a dark blue shirt with white markings on in one hand and a plane cream shirt with fancy detailing on the pocket up in the other.

" erm I don't know why?" " I need to look nice for when we go on our date" he asked looking straight into my eyes. " what?" I asked laughing " oh yeah I forgot that tiny detail of asking you. Do you fancy going out tomorrow?" " like on a date?" " yeah" " I'd love to" I beam at Connor and he smiled back flashing his pearly whites at me " oh and I think the blue one would suit you better...."

Chlo's pov:

I couldn't decide wether to buy the coat or not. I was the worst decision maker ever, the coat was a light pink duster coat and was adorable and not that expensive but did I really need another coat? " I'm hurgryyyyyyyyyy will you please hurry up chlo" I heard tristan moaning " ah it's fine, I'll leave it. Let's go get some food" I said walking back out of urban outfitters with everyone, I smiled when I felt brads hand reach for mine. I looked up as he was looking down into my eyes with a smile on his face " did I tell you, you look beautiful today" he asked whilst I blushed " you don't look too bad yourself" I giggle whilst we walked into Nando's and got seated.