Chapter 48

Chlos pov:
Today was the day. They day the boys were releasing there first ever single! The excitement leading up to today has been incredible, fans tweeting non stop, the audio version played on world wide radio stations even CAPITAL! Yes capital! Joe organising competitions for whoever buys the single, dean recording everything the boys do for a little documentary he was releasing once they got a certain amount of downloads. It's been crazy I'm telling you, I wasn't even in the band and it was crazy for me.

The boys came back from London late last night after missing there earlier train because of a certain somebody *cough, tristan* so me and em have been busy shopping for the party we was throwing tonight at my 'mansion' as all the boys call it.

Hannah was due back from the training camp any minute now, who was going to help set up the few decorations and lights we had bought to jazz things up a little and sort all the food and drinks out so we could all get ready together before everyone came round.

"What you wearing?" Em asks coming into my den and sliding under the covers with me, she had slept at mine last night and we had a chilled movie night with a pizza face delivery.

"Honestly, I have no clue." I sigh. I had been through my wardrobe about a hundred times but nothing seemed to be perfect, I didn't want to go out and buy something because that would be a waste, like seriously with the size of my wardrobe there has to be something. "Well can I have a look for me then because I honestly have nothing either?" Em laughs and agree.

"Oh my god. This is so cute when did you get this?" Em shrikes holding up and item of clothing on a hanger "ermm" I think sticking my head out of the den to see what she was holding up "ah, bought that in top-shop a few years back now" I tell her "it so perfect can I wear it?" She begs "sure, I didn't even remember I had it" I laugh as she holds the black material against her body spinning a little "erm em, don't you think it will be a bit short?" I ask as I'm hardly 5'5 and Em's easily 5'8 "Ahh it will be fine, this dress is perfect it will have to be" and she shrugs it off hanging it back into the wardrobe ready for tonight.

"Greetings bitches" Hannah shouts bursting through my bedroom "hannaahhhhhhh" me and em both shout running up to her where she drops all her bags and engulfs herself I to the group hug.

"Good training camp?" I ask once we all finally let each other go "yeah it was okay, it was super funny though in the competition frankie the one with curly hair from Glasgow her costume spilt whilst she was doing a twister" Hannah laughs plopping down on one of the sofas in my room.

We talked for a good hour before eventually getting up for the day, Hannah had won her competition and Connor came to support her which she was thrilled about.

"Right so me and em went and bought all the stuff we need" I clap as me hannah and em now stood in the garage dressed,fed and we had even helped hannah unpack. "Your very organised, whats changed?" Hannah jokes "shut up you, lights and decorations are in here" I point to the bag in my hand walking across the room to the massive American fridge "and in here is..." I swing the door open revealing it full with different beers,ciders and mixers "have you got enough" Hannah gawped "id rather have more than not enough" I shrug closing the fridge and walking to the door which leads into the kitchen.

"Got to admit You'v made it look amazing" em says as we stand back and admire our handy work, it was now just past three and everybody was arriving at six. We had emptied the entire contents of the fridge in the garage onto the kitchen island along with a shit load of spirits, red cups and shot glasses. Opened up the patio doors in the lounge and turned the hot tub on, put flashing clubs lights we bought the other day at b&q on the walls of the lounge and bean bag room, locked the office and dads study's door. I did NOT want those to be trashed.