chapter 21 - chlorine

A/N okay I had a really cool gif I made myself to put on here but I won't let me upload:( basically i went to my diving club and filmed me walking up the 100 odd steps to the 10 meter board. I sped it up and everything so it could be turned into a gif but no. So I'm posting it on our instagram @thevamps_fandom_ . Go follow us, like the gif and comment if your reading💘

---------------------------------

This morning had been hectic! I woke up in time to catch the boys twit cam which they told the fans about the Selena tour dates, they went crazy. I'm telling you crazy, you wouldn't believe there just a relatively small band with the amount of fans they have. They don't even have a song out yet!

The response on twitter was pretty incredible aswell with fans buying tickets off eBay and ticket hub for x3 the amount originally priced.

I only just made training in time for 8, after having some breakfast packing my bag and making my way to the pool. I worked on individual for the first half of our training session and it was going really well! Andy was looking pleased as we stopped for lunch " good job kiddo"

I grabbed Hannah as we quickly thew some dry clothes on before making our way to the cafe part of the pool, I hadn't had time to talk to Hannah since the arrangements I made with mum and was excited to see the relief on her face once I told her she had an escape.

We bought some lunch and headed to the top of the 10 meter board to eat, somewhere quite and private. " so how was it" I ask looking at her reaction " not too bad, I was asleep when they came home and I locked the door on my bedroom but when I got up dad was up and he shouted at me for not staying up to wait for them to come home and.... Pushed me into the bin" " he did what?" I asked my eyes practically popping out of there sockets " he pushed me into the bin before stomping back upstairs" " your dads unbelievable." I look at Hannah with my sympathetic smile, I could see the fear in her eyes, the usual sparkle in her eyes had been replaced with a dull coating. " chlo, what am I going to. I can't move to Australia with him I honestly can't. It's getting worse" her voice cracked with made my heart tear.

" Hannah look at me" she moved her gaze from her salad up to me " I told you I would sort it and I did. I spoke to mum and she said move in with us, your legally aloud." The smile and relief I saw in Hannah's face made me beam " are you kidding me?" Is all she could say but I could see the relief and pressure lift off her shoulders making her look a lot more like the Hannah I love.

So that's it. Hannah's moving in with me, not moving to Australia and getting away from her abusive parents. The rest of our lunch hour was mainly spent discussing details, we rang mum who helped an awful lot. The plan was for Hannah to tell them tonight that she was not moving to austrayila but was moving in with us and to actually move into the house one week today which was the date her parents brother and sister was all flying out to austraylia.

---------------------------------

" ready " " yep" "1" "2" "3" *splash* you know if you have done a good dive as soon as you hit the water. Me and Han had been practising this combination for the best part of an hour and it finally had just started coming together, I let out a little happy dance before rising to the surface and swimming onto poolside with a smiling andy " girls that was fantastic, absolutely fantastic. You two are going to smash these trails I can feel it" all I could do is smile. Things were finally looking up.

" right Hannah you come with me and work on your 3m individual for the last 20 minutes and Chlo work on your individual on 10m" " but andy I thought we are practising individual the rest of the week?" Hannah asked looking confused " so did I, but the panel that controls the depth of the pool needs maintenance and it will take 10 days to repair so you lucky things get 10 days rest before you are going back to training very hard" " oh okay then"