Fifty Seven

a/n: summary manip whoop whoop ^^ ok i was not expecting you guys to reach that vote goal so quickly haha so thank you thank you thank you!

I pulled on a blazer given to me by one of the many people in Summer's apartment. They seemed to be in a rush as they tried hurrying me up with trying these clothes on.

Oh yes, I was standing in Summer's apartment, trying on a bunch of clothes from whatever designer. That movie premiere thing of Eleanor's was in a week, which apparently meant that today was scheduled for outfitting. The actual designer wasn't able to come over, but they sent some representative. I completely forgot the lady's name, but she was over here with a bunch of little minions. They were bossing me around, telling me to try on certain pieces and take off certain items. Everything was so chaotic, and the apartment turned into a disaster.

They were trying to find pieces that they really wanted Summer to wear and a piece for me that would match. There were several choices for both Summer and I, and we were meant to try on each of them to see which looked better. Once they found their favorites, they'd take the measurements, see what they needed to hem or adjust, and I think that would be all for the session.

At least I hoped it was all. I was getting annoyed from constantly being accidentally poked with needles by these ladies with shaky hands. I was pretty sure they kept stabbing me on purpose, but I figured I'd give them the benefit of the doubt.

I was getting a taste of Summer's life, and honestly, I don't know how she does this. To have people willing to pay you to wear the clothes they made, being pictured almost every day, seeing your face in magazines with ridiculous stories, attending high end events with people that the entire world knows. It's a lot to deal with. I always wondered if all the attention bothered her or if it was something she got used to right away when she was younger. Would magazines even care about the things she did when she was younger? Like a child? That's so creepy.

"Hmm," the lady held onto her elbow as her hand rested at her chin, her eyebrows knit together and caused wrinkles to form at her forehead. She flung her hand out in a bunch of wild gestures at her minions, shouting at them to grab certain things and complete other tasks. She looked over at Summer and rested her hand down by her sides. "What do you think about black? All black for the both of you? I'm thinking we use this dress here, and Harry can wear the suit to match."

"It sounds great with me," Summer smiled, glancing over at me from across the room. "But this is ultimately up to you."

"Ah you're right," the lady waved her hands in the air and started ordering people around some more. "Okay, girls, get her fitted for that third dress, and get Harry into the black suit with the satin shawl lapels."

Suddenly the jacket I had been wearing was quickly ripped off of me, and I was given another one to put on. Soon enough, I was in a completely different outfit, trying on all these different shoes, and making sure I didn't get poked again by a needle.

The dress they put Summer in was similar to the one she wore on her birthday. It cut down very low in the front, and it was sleeveless. Although, this dress was completely open in the back, and much shorter than her birthday dress. The bottom part of the dress was all wavy and didn't hug her body like the other dresses she had worn, but it was a nice change.

The two of us were carefully moving around the room, making sure that the pins stuck into the fabric by all the people around us wouldn't stab us in the side. Pictures were being taken left and right, and I thought I was going to go blind from all the flashes.

Summer was wearing a new pair of heels and receiving opinions on the outfits from the designer. The lady looked really happy with her decision, so she consistently complimented the two of us.