Eleven

The door of the restaurant opened up, catching me off guard and making me drop the bin of silverware I was holding. It nearly missed my foot, but it landed with a loud crash, sending some spoons and forks flying out. Thankfully it was only silverware and not plates, so nothing was broken.

I could hear footsteps running into the kitchen before someone appeared in the doorway. My head snapped up to look at them, flashing them an apologetic smile.

"Damn it, Styles. You scared the shit out of me. It sounded like you seriously hurt yourself."

"I'm alright, Isabella. I just wasn't expecting anyone to come in so soon," I responded as I crouched down to pick up the mess.

"So soon?" She looked at me with a confused look. "Dude, it's almost eleven. I'm on time. Looks like you're running late this morning."

I looked at my watch and cursed. How was I moving so slow today? I still had to set all the tables and wrap the silverware in napkins. Maybe my mind wasn't all here.

Actually, I knew it wasn't.

I couldn't stop thinking about going to this photoshoot thing with Summer. I don't know why. I was kind of excited to go, but then I was really nervous. I couldn't even explain why. I was just tagging along, so it's not like I was going to be doing anything. I would just be watching these professional photographers use her for pictures. I was kind of curious as to why she would be doing a photoshoot. I mean, what's it for?

"Styles!"

I jumped at the sound of my name being yelled. Shaking my head, I looked over at Isabella.

"Are you alright? You're so spacey."

"I'm fine. Sorry, I'm just thinking of something," I walked over to one of the tables with the bin of silverware and began wrapping them up.

"Don't you have a thing to go to with Summer?" My face turned into one of surprise and confusion of how she knew about me going with Summer. It was like she could read my mind because she spoke up again, "Xander told me you're doing something with her."

"Oh, um, yeah. Actually, I'm supposed to meet her in about an hour."

"Then what are you doing here? Go! Don't be late."

"I'm working!" I pointed at the whole restaurant, "I have to finish all of this before I can go."

Isabella walked over and picked up the bin, placing it on another table before pointing her finger at the door, "I will have Alex finish this for you. Leave."

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "I'm in a good mood. Besides," Isabella rolled her eyes and sighed. "I can see you like her, and I know you really want things to work between you two. Now go before you make her late to whatever it is she's going to."

Well this is a first. Literally, this never happens with her. I'm honestly surprised. I thanked her and headed towards the door. But before I made it there, I quickly turned around, remembering something.

"Hey, Izzy?"

"Yeah, bub?"

"Do you think your mom would be okay with having Summer waitress for one day? I could work one night and then she could kind of work along side me," I asked her.

"Uh, sure. I don't see why not. Why would she want to waitress anyways?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know. She wants to do it once in her life."

Isabella started laughing as she walked away, "That girl is so weird, but she's cute. I guess. I swear, Harry, I know I've seen her somewhere before."