BONUS pt2

*13 years later*

Chaos filled the air in the room, making it hard to hear anything that anyone was saying. It was difficult to focus on anything. With people stressfully running around and shouting out directions, how could one not feel distracted?

Lily Anne Styles was one of those people. Her eyes wandered around the room in awe of everyone surrounding her. Her head moved every fifteen seconds to watch the people work around her. She was delightfully distracted by all the people in the room, people she only dreamed about working with.

It was a painfully cold February, but that didn't phase Lily for all she could think about was New York Fashion Week. After walking in small, no-name fashion shows, being the model for thousands of photoshoots, and barely making it to hundreds of model calls, Lily was finally given the opportunity to walk for Marc Jacobs in fashion week. She could have died when she got the news, and it was a good thing she was sitting in Madison Horan's apartment at the time because, as her best friend, Maddy knew exactly how to celebrate.

Lily and Madison had been friends for as long as they could remember. Madison was only a year older than Lily, but everyone would have assumed the opposite because with her flawless skin and shorter height, she looked like the younger of the two. Despite the two of them having so much in common, they each had different dreams. Maddy worked relentlessly on her singing career, with a dream of playing a sold out show in Madison Square Garden. It helped that her grandfather owned Horan Entertainment, but she didn't want to take advantage of it. Maddy was determined to rightfully earn her career, and Lily was right by her side to support her.

As for Lily, she dreamed of making it big in the fashion industry as a model. It helped that she was blessed with her father's tall stature and skinny build, in combination with the perfect mixture of her parents' good looks. There was no doubt that Lily was a beautiful young woman with connections that could take her to the top of the industry in a day, but just like her best friend, she was determined to earn her way to the top through hard work and dedication. She was never the kind of person to take the easy way out, or in this case, up. It has taken her several years, but here at nearly nineteen years of age, she's finally made it one step closer to her ultimate goal.

"One hour 'til show starts!"

Someone yelled across the room and suddenly things started to move faster. The hairstylists working on Lily began to work faster, the makeup artists created magic quicker, and models were walking around without a care in the world. Everyone in the room was excited for the show, possibly none as excited and nervous as Lily. Her hair was almost completed and all she needed was to get dressed in this beautiful black dress with lace detailing and a tulle overlay. If she had the choice, the dress would have its own spot in her giant closet tonight. The things she would do to keep that dress after the show were endless.

After chatting with some new model friends and being one of the only models to have a genuine conversation with a hairstylist, Lily got up from the chair and maneuvered her way around the room. She knew she should be getting dressed at this moment in time, but there was someone else she knew walking in the show, and she really wanted to see them before it started. With her nerves slowly building with every second that passed, she was certain her friend could calm them.

"Lily!"

A familiar male voice shouted  from behind, a voice belonging to the person she was in search for: Ethan Tomlinson. He ran up to her before bringing her in his embrace and squeezing tightly. "My baby sister is walking in her first fashion week show! Oh my god, are your parents excited or what?! I remember Louis was over the moon when I told him about my first show, and well, you know, Eleanor is always excited for everything we do."