Fifty

a/n: isabarry [lol] manip^^. just thought i'd share because it's around that time & i've just remembered, it's been over a year since i started this story and just about a year since i almost deleted this bc it wasn't turning out the way i wanted. i remember last december i came very close to just deleting this whole thing bc i was beginning to hate this story lol. anyways i guess if there's a point to me telling you guys this, don't give up on anything bc you never know what happens :)

"Yeah, you really fucked up."

"That's what I told him!"

"I mean, really. What the fuck were you thinking when you were at that event?"

"I knew he would do something stupid, but I didn't think it'd be this stupid."

"That's just so ... are you fucking insane?"

"Okay! I get it!" I shouted as I dropped the weights to the ground. "I fucked it up, I know. Now will you two just shut the fuck up?"

Isabella and Ronnie stood next to me with their arms folded over their chests. By the look on her face, Izzy was going to say something more, but Ronnie hit her in the arm to stop her.

I was at the gym with the two of them, which was probably the first time this ever happened. For one, Isabella never goes to workout. And second, she and I together with Ronnie was never a good thing. When I had first met Izzy and we were hooking up, Ronnie hated me. I mean, he's still not very fond of me, but I'm a little more tolerable now that I'm not banging his sister.

And since the two of them know about all this shit going on in my life, there's no doubt in my mind that they will tag team against me, which was exactly what they were doing.

Ronnie picked up the weights I dropped and switched them out for heavier ones, "I still don't get why you did it. I mean, I understand the part of wanting to find yourself on her parents' good side, but you had to have known it was going to turn to shit very quickly. The plan backfiring makes everything ten times worse."

I grabbed the weights and started back up on the exercise, "I don't know. I got caught up in that good feeling of having her dad like me, I guess I forgot what would've happened if he found out the truth."

"Well now you know what would've happened."

As I finished the last rep of the exercise, I set the weights down and ran my hands through my hair, "I wish I could just re-do the whole night. I wish I could have just been myself and been completely honest with them. It might not have made them like me very much, but at least I wouldn't have lied. I hate the fact that I was deceiving."

"I don't think you completely ruined it, though," Isabella sat down on one of the benches. She fixed her ponytail as she stared back at me. "I mean, you screwed up big time, but there's still a chance for you to turn it around. You could see if they'd want to talk with you about everything. Then you could explain your side of the story and hopefully reach some kind of middle ground."

"She's right," Ronnie nodded towards his sister. "You should try to talk with them about what happened. Obviously they don't understand where you're coming from. You know, they've got a ton of money and probaby never had to impress anyone in their life. They probably didn't even have to work hard for that money, I'm willing to bet it was handed to them when they were born. So for you, who has had to work so fucking hard for everything in your life, trying to impress people like them is something they've never had to deal with."

"Exactly!" Isabella nodded her head and crossed her legs. She flipped her hand to the side and looked around the gym. "They don't know what it's like for you to try and gain approval from others. Everyone, especially those people that read stupid tabloids, looks up to people like them. Summer's parents are always looking down at people. If they could only just hear you out, maybe things will be different."