Thirty

a/n: hey hey i made a manip of xander, harry, and isabella ^^ 

"What time are we supposed to get there?" I heard Isabella call out to me from outside my room.

"I think nine o'clock."

"Then we should probably get going now," she spoke, opening up my room door.

She was completely dressed and ready to go as she stood at the doorway. The dress she bought the other day when we went shopping was tight on her, accentuating her curves. Her hair was all curled, and her makeup was done super nicely. The heels she had on were sky high, I had a feeling either Xander or I were going to have to make sure she didn't break an ankle.

"Is Xander ready?" I asked as I half-way buttoned up my shirt, checking the mirror to make sure I didn't look ridiculous.

"Yeah, he's sitting on the couch watching something on the tv," Isabella walked over to me, fixing my hair a little bit. "What'd you end up getting Summer?"

I looked over to the tiny bag that was sitting on my bed, still unsure if the gift was good enough. It took me forever to think of, and I'm sure it will look like shit in comparison to anything else she gets. I did have to pay a lot for it because it was super last minute and custom made, so it did cost more than what I was thinking of spending.

"A name tag, like the ones at the restaurant."

"A name tag?" She looked at me in skepticism as I moved out of her reach.

"Yeah, don't make fun of me. I was running on fumes for ideas. I just got it with her name on it, but instead of black writing I got it in this rosy goldish color because it's her favorite."

Isabella smiled at me as she started to laugh, "That's kind of lame but also super cute."

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes and grabbed the gift as I headed out of my room.

Xander was standing at the fridge with a slice of cold pizza hanging from his mouth. He turned around as he heard Izzy's heels clicking against the wood floors and smiled at the two of us. Taking the pizza from his mouth, he wiped the back of his hand across his lips and shut the fridge.

"Are we going?"

I nodded my head as I picked up the apartment keys from the table, "Yep, let's go."

"I'm going to assume we're taking a cab there," he raised a brow at Isabella before glancing down at her heels, earning a laugh from me and a scoff from her.

The three of us headed down to the street to catch a cab to this place we were going. Supposedly it was one of the most popular places or clubs or whatever. I wasn't entirely sure what exactly it was. All I knew was that it was kind of fancy and it was a long walk from where I lived.

The cab ride wasn't too long, but now that it was getting late at night, a bunch of people were out and about, making the drive a little slower than it could've been. I was growing more and more nervous the longer we sat in the car. I had no idea what I was supposed to expect from this party. Were there going to be a lot of people there? Was it going to be super fancy? Were there going to be those paparazzi people there?

I sure hoped they wouldn't be outside the venue, but I had a feeling it was going to be inevitable. I was hoping that someone I knew would arrive at the same time as I did so that I could just walk in with them, acting as if I knew what to do or where to go. 

This was just a whole other world for me, and I wasn't sure how to go about it.

Isabella and Xander were chatting away in the cab as I just quietly sat next to them. I was kind of listening to whatever they were saying, but I had a bunch of things on my mind that were keeping me a little preoccupied.