Ten

I watched Xander's door, waiting for him to make an appearance. Summer was still in the kitchen area. I could tell her gaze was shifting back and forth between me and the doorway.

Just as I suspected, Xander walked out of his room with nothing but a pair of jeans on. He looked like he had just woken up. His hair was a mess and his face was written with tiredness. I was then proved incorrect as Isabella walked out right after him, only wearing a shirt and some panties.

I had hoped that they were not here. I would've thought that Izzy would be at the restaurant by now, but obviously she decided to not show up. And I kind of hoped Xander was out doing something else. But I have no such luck.

The two of them continued to walk towards Summer and I, not having noticed us yet. They were exchanging words, but I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying. It was something along the lines of going for a round three. I could not have come at a more awkward moment.

I cleared my throat, immediately catching their attentions. Isabella looked up at me, surprised that I was there. She glanced over at Summer, and I could see the expression on her face change. Xander looked between Summer and I, and the infamous smirk of his spread across his face.

"Well hello," he glanced down at his bare chest before tilting his head to the side. "My apologies for not being properly dressed in the presence of company."

I rolled my eyes at him as I walked to stand next to Summer, "Hey, guys. This is Summer. Summer, that is Xander and Isabella."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," Summer waved at them with a genuine smile on her face, not seeming to be phased by the fact that the two of them were half dressed.

Xander closed the distance between between him and Summer, bringing her in for an unexpected hug. She looked over at me in surprise, but all I could do in response was shrug my shoulders. Quiet laughter came from her, and Xander wrapped his arms tighter before letting go.

He looked her up and down and raised his eyebrow, "Now I see why Harry has been so head over heels for you. You're quite the cute one."

My face turned red in embarrassment as Summer looked over at me with an amused grin on her face. How much more of this do I need to endure?

"I never would've guessed that Harry would be with someone so ... innocent looking."

Apparently a lot more.

I looked over to Isabella who had spoken and shot her an annoyed look. What the hell? Now it was just really awkward between us all. Summer stepped away from Xander and looked at all of us.

"You look familiar," Isabella stated. "Do I know you?"

"Um. I dont know," Summer muttered. She pointed her finger at all of us, and quickly turned the attention off of her. "So how did you guys all meet?"

Xander looked at me and slung his arm around my shoulders, pulling me in close to his body, "Styles and I have been friends since middle school. Detention buddies from the start." He mussed up my hair with his hand and laughed as I tried to pull away from him.

"I know Xander through Harry, " Isabella started. "Harry and I used to-"

"Be really good friends!" I interrupted, cutting her off. She cocked her head at me with a look of mischief. I was not going to have her tell Summer that we used to be fuck buddies. "Isabella's family owns the restaurant I work at. She's the one who got me the job."

Summer nodded her head in understanding, "Oh, well that's pretty cool."

"Aren't you supposed to be there?" I directed my attention towards Izzy.