Royalty || au h.s.

Have you ever met someone that took your breath away? The very sight of them was beautiful, and you just couldn't stand to be a second away from them? They were so far out of your league, but you just couldn't keep away? You wanted to do everything to please them and let them know they mean so much to you?

That person to me was Summer Addison. We met by chance, and I fell in love. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and I wanted to get to know her.

The problem? She wasn't exactly who I thought she was.

I'm Harry Styles, and this is my story of how I fell in love with royalty.

A/N:

Hey! So this is the Harry fanfic that I have been working on. I'm not entirely sure how I like it. If you don't really understand it, no worries. I got the inspiration for this fanfic from the really old Disney movie: My Date With The President's Daughter. But of course I'm going to be changing it up. So if you have seen that movie, that's kind of what I'm going off of. Obviously it's not going to be the same story line. I have my own ideas for that. There's just one concept from that movie that I had inspiration from.

Anyways...

If you think this sounds interesting or you'd be willing to read it, please vote/comment below!

So yeah, haha hopefully this will be good :)

+++ Also! Because some people don't seem to be understanding this ... Since the story description is in HARRY'S POV, the actual story will be in HARRY'S POV. +++