LevixReader ~ Stars

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END!

Requested

(Y/N)'s POV

I smiled to myself as I gazed up at the night sky's stars. Thankfully it was still summer so we can swim at night. Buying this pool was probably the best decision Levi and I have made. Speaking of Levi...

"Levi?" I called out. Looking around, I saw nothing but blue water. "Levi-!" I was cut off as my mouth was suddenly full of water. Squinting my eyes under the water, I could see my husband smirking at me and swimming away. He had tipped me off my floaty.

"That wasn't funny!" I exclaimed.

"You were zoned out." He argued.

"I was looking at the stars, thank you!" I said.

"Oh, they are nice." He looked up to the sky.

"Don't change the subject-!"

"Seriously." He smiled faintly. "There's so many." I smiled too and swam over to him, gazing up at the stars. "You know, when I was on the streets, the only thing that kept me going was the night sky. I just kept thinking that maybe a special someone was watching the same sky and stars as I was."

"And I was." I wrapped my arms around his neck, both of us floating in the water together. "I always was." He smiled at me and gave me a wet kiss. Everything was absolutely perfect in that moment. The weather, the stars, but most importantly, Levi.

"Have I ever told you that I love you?" He pulled away, finally needing some air.

"Just about every hour." I chuckled. "And I love you. I love you more than all the stars in the universe."

A/N: Hey you guys! So I don't really know how to say this, but for right now, I'm going to mark this book as completed. 200 parts in the maximum amount of parts you can have in a story, & I was going to try & make it at least 100, but I just have some other stuff in my life that I need to focus on & all. I didn't want to do this so suddenly, but I knew if I gave a heads-up, requests would come in like crazy like when I announced this book was changing to requests only. But believe me, I enjoyed writing this book so so much & obviously couldn't have done it without you all! I really didn't want to do this, but I just have some other things that I need to focus on and I can only update so much in a day. But don't worry, my boi Heichou will always be #1. But thank y'all so so much!! I may open this story back up in the future, but for right now, I'm updating "Red Assassination" & "Swimmer Boy" Book 2 every other day. I hope you guys understand & keep this book in your library so you'll get updates if I open it up again, which is possible!♥️ Thank you all so much again for all the reads, votes, comments & support! I hope you've enjoyed these one-shots & your requests came out how you hoped!!