Possessive!LevixReader ~ Mine

Requested

Levi's POV

"Woah there Shorty, what did that fork do to you?" Hanji asked at lunch. I looked down to see that I was gripping my fork very tightly. I guess I was too focused on all those brats flirting with MY girlfriend. Do they not know what I can do to them? (Y/N) was quite beautiful and skilled, so she was pretty popular, especially with the boys, unfortunately.

I watched silently as horse boy put his arm around (Y/N). Ohhh no, I don't think so. Physical touch is where I draw the line. I stood up with my tray and stomped over to their table. "Kirchstein, 50 laps, now!" I said.

"But Captain-" He started.

"Do you want to make it 100?" I glared at him. He quickly shook his head and hurried out of the mess hall. I then sat my tray down in his place beside (Y/N).

"Hey, Levi." She looked at me a little confused.

"Hey, darling." I put my arm around her waist and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I kept my arm in place until lunch ended. Now it was time for afternoon training. Tch, that brat's still running.

"Okay, pair up." I said to my squad. Unfortunately, my ankle was still recovering from the female titan, so I couldn't fight. Usually I'd pair up with (Y/N) so she wouldn't have to touch any other guy.

"Hey, (Y/N), wanna pair up?" Eren asked.

"Sure." She smiled and got into a stance. They fought for a few minutes, (Y/N) nearly wiping the floor with him. Hmp, that's my girl. Then somehow, Eren got the upper-hand and ended up pinning (Y/N) to the ground. Her face flushed a bit as Eren whispered something in her ear.

"JAEGER!" I yelled. "Go join horse boy!" He huffed and got off of (Y/N).

"Levi?" She asked. "What's wrong?" I stomped over and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder. "Wha-Hey! Levi what are you doing?!"

"Going back to my office."

"But training isn't done for today!"

"For you it is." I eventually made it to my office and sat her down in one of my chairs. She glared at me and crossed her arms.

"What's up with you?" She asked. I knelt down in front of her.

"What did Jaeger whisper in your ear?" I grumbled.

"He was just saying that I look pretty today. Not a big deal." She said nonchalantly.

"But you blushed at it!"

"So? It was just a compliment."

"I don't want you around him anymore."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I don't want you interacting with him at all anymore."

"You don't get to make decisions for me." She started getting irritated.

"I'm just suggesting for you own good."

"Wanting to keep me from my friends is 'for my own good'?"

"You don't understand." I shook my head.

"Yes, I do." She got up and started for the door.

"I didn't say you could leave." I stood up.

"Again, you don't make decisions for me." She glared at me and walked out, slamming the door behind her. I sighed and shook my head again. She just doesn't get it.

Time skip

Dinner rolled around and I walked to the mess hall alone. I noticed (Y/N) in front of me in line so I came and hugged her from behind. "Hey, babe." I kissed her cheek. She shook me off and kept walking. Maybe she just needs time to cool off.

I grabbed my food and again sat with the other superiors. "Don't you think you're being a bit too clingy, Levi?" Erwin asked me.

"No?" I responded. I kept a close eye on (Y/N) and those 104th brats. They just talked and laughed for a while. Good, maybe they've learned their place now. It was all fine until the Hoover brat came in sweating buckets. He retrieved a rose from behind his back and shakily gave it to (Y/N). She smiled and gave him a hug.

I slammed my fist down on the table and stomped over there. That's when Armin decided to speak up. Surely he's smart enough not to mess with her. "H-Hey, (Y/N)..." He stuttered. "My love for you is like dividing by zero: it can't be defined."

"ARLERT!" I glared at him and picked him up by his collar.

"Levi!" (Y/N) protested. "Put him down!"

"No." I grumbled.

"Levi!" Erwin shouted. "Put. Him. Down." I sighed and dropped him on the floor. (Y/N) and Mikasa rushed over to him.

"What on earth is wrong with you, Levi?!" (Y/N) shouted.

"They were flirting with you." I said.

"Well you don't have to threaten them!" She said. "You know what, I think we should break up." B...Break up...? My heart nearly broke.

"N-No...!" I said.

"Then why are you being so controlling?!"

"Because I'm afraid to lose you, okay?!" I said. "I've lost so many people already, I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."

"Levi it's all going to be okay, you're not going to lose me." She said. "You don't have to be so clingy or intimidating." I sighed. She's right...

"I... I'm sorry." I said. She got up and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. There were collective "awes" heard around the mess hall. Ugh, I forgot we were here.

"I forgive you." She pulled back and gave me a small smile to which I returned.

"Listen up, brats!" I yelled. "I apologize for my actions earlier, but," I pulled (Y/N) close once again, making her yelp. "(Y/N) here is mine, and I will not tolerate any inappropriate action or words directed to her. If I find out that this happens, and I will, I will personally-"

"Levi." (Y/N) cut me off. I took a deep breath and calmed down. "Much better." She giggled.