LevixSuperhero!Reader ~ Strength

Requested

(Y/N)'s POV

"Scouts, forward!" Commander Erwin (😭😭) shouted as we charged out of the wall. This expedition was supposed to be a simple one, not too hard. Supposed to be.

"Tch, there's already hoards coming." Captain Levi said. Regular and abnormal titans immediately started charging at us. No no no... this isn't good!

"Kirchstein, Braus, (L/N), attack on the right! Everyone else, come to the left with me!" Captain shouted. We nodded and broke off from the group.

"Hey, you big dummy!" Jean yelled and hooked his wires to a titan. I rolled my eyes and started taking down some titans myself. Not to be cocky, but I'm pretty strong. Not because of the training corps or the captain's exercises, but because of my superhuman strength. With it I'm actually stronger than Captain Levi.

Hanji is the only one who knows about it. One day I was helping her with experiments with Eren's titan when he suddenly went berserk. I saved her from getting crushed by a tree. I'm too afraid to let it out publicly, I don't want the MPs to experiment on me. This isn't good... I may have to use. Whenever I'm alone on expeditions I do use it.

"(Y/N)!!!" Sasha cried out. I turned around and saw her in the grip of a titan slowly going towards its mouth.

"I'm coming!" I shot my wires to the titan and cut its nape hard. I landed on top of its now dead body and looked to the rest of our squad. They were getting completely ambushed. At this rate, Eren might have to transform.

I kept looking and saw Levi fighting off at least ten titans at the same time, most of them abnormals. He didn't look too good. My heart hurt at the thought of him getting hurt or dying. I don't know what I'd do without him. I... I love him.

"Ugh." He groaned in pain and hit the ground. A crawling titan then quickly came towards him. I panicked and swept right in. It would take too long to swing around to it's nape, so I chose the last resort.

I connected my wires to its head and kicked against it. It went flying across the field. More titans just kept coming so I did the same thing to them. They were probably still alive, but so was the Captain. That's all I really cared about at the moment.

"Captain, are you okay?!" I quickly ran over to him. He still seemed to be in pain and held his ankle. He blankly stared at me in what looked like shock. "Captain?"

"You..." He trailed off. "What was that? What did you do?"

"What do you mean? I was just using the skills you taught us." I tried to play it off.

"No, you... What's wrong with you?" He asked. I lowered my head in shame and felt my eyes start filling up with tears. He probably thinks I'm a monster... "That came out wrong... Sorry." He said. "(Y/N), what was that?" I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I have superhuman strength. I don't know how, but I do. I always have." I said. "Sometimes I use it on expeditions. Only Hanji knows about it."

"That... That's amazing." He said. "You can help save humanity with those powers."

"You don't think something's wrong with me? Don't you think I'm a monster?" I asked.

"How could I think that of the one I love?" He faintly smiled at me and my heart skipped a beat.

"You... love me?" I asked.

"That's what I just said." He replied. "It's okay if you don't feel the same way, but-"

"Of course I do!" I exclaimed and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Good." He said. "My little superhero."

A/N: Hey you guys! I'm really sorry if this was bad. I've never really watched any Marvel or Avengers movies, so I just tried my best. Love y'all!♥️