LevixBanished!Titan Shifter!Reader ~ I will find you (Part 3)

Requested

Levi's POV

I walked all around Trost district looking for any survivors. We definitely weren't prepared for the Colossal Titan to appear again all of a sudden. And with the training cadets, nonetheless. "Levi." I heard Hanji's voice behind me. She didn't sound like her hyper self.

"Have you find anyone yet?" I asked.

"W-Well...." She trailed off. I rolled my eyes.

"We don't have time for-" I cut myself off as Moblit appeared, carrying what looked like my (Y/N). She was thinner and her hair was longer. It had been a few years, after all. In denial, I turned away and poked some debris with my sword. "That's not funny, Hanji." I grumbled.

"It's not a joke." She shook her head. I slowly turned back around as Moblit walked towards me. He carefully placed (Y/N) in my arms and walked away with Hanji.

Once they were gone I dropped to my knees, staring into the ever beautiful face of my long lost girlfriend. She was still unconscious. A couple tears slipped from my eyes as I held her close to my chest. "I'm gonna have to lose you all over again." I whispered.

Slowly her head moved against where my heart was and she breathed deeply. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she slowly opened her beautiful eyes. She stared at me for a good minute before finally speaking. "L...Levi...?" She asked in a weak voice.

"Hey." I smiled. Tears came to her eyes, too, as she softly embraced me. No words were needed as we held each other close.

"You're here." She repeated through tears. Eventually some of the Survey Corps and Military Police found us. They informed us of another titan shifter in the Training Corps.

After some discussion, the government decided to let (Y/N) back inside the walls to fight along the Survey Corps again. She now sat in my lap as she sipped from my water bottle. She stared at me in awe as I kept my arms wrapped firmly around her, afraid to let her go.

"I told you I'd always find you." I smiled down at her.

"And you did." She smiled back.