Stressed!LevixReader ~ Paperwork

Levi's POV

"Shorty~" Hanji came skipping into my office. "Commander Eyebrows sent me with more paperwork~" She plopped down a huge stack of paperwork next to my already bigger stack.

"Why?" I grumbled. "Doesn't that tall tree know that I already have paperwork to last me a week?"

"I don't know." Hanji shrugged. "Have fun!" She skipped back out of the room, leaving me alone again with my stupid paperwork. Tch, the least she could do is help.

Time skip

A couple hours passed by and I had barely made a dint in the paperwork. I grew more annoyed at the world with every paper I picked up. I was buried once again in my work when the door opened. "Tch, what do you want?" I grumbled, not even looking to see who it was.

"I'm sorry, sweetie." I recognized the voice of my lovely girlfriend, (Y/N). "Hanji said you were a little stressed, so I brought you some tea."

"Tch, 'a little'?" I grumbled. "Just sit it down and go." I could almost feel her confusion when I said that, but she was her sweet, loving self anyways.

"I could help if you want." She offered. "Or if you need a massage, I can do that, too."

"What I need is to be left alone, (Y/N)." I again grumbled. I don't know why I was being like this to her, usually she's the one who can calm me down.

"Levi I'm just trying to help-"

"Yeah well I never asked for your help!" I felt myself finally snap. She looked at me in shock. "You're only making things worse, like always! Why are you so useless?!"

"Levi-"

"You know what, that's why your last squad died. Because you're so useless!" She looked at me in complete shock for about five seconds before breaking down entirely. Her last squad's demise  wasn't her fault, but she still blamed herself sometimes. I didn't know the amount of stress on me would make me say such a heartless thing.

I immediately regretted what I said but she ran out of the room before I could even begin to apologize. I sighed and dropped to the floor. Levi what have you done?

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey it's okay, you know he would never mean such a thing." Hanji rubbed my back as I cried in her embrace.

"B-But it's true..." I croaked out. "I-I'm so useless..."

"No you're not, (Y/N). You're one of the best fighters I've ever seen." Hanji said. "Death happens to all of us, and as long as you know that you tried your best, it's not your fault."

"I just didn't know he'd be that upset to say something like that." I said.

"I know." She rubbed my back as my tears started to die down. We heard a knock on the door and Hanji told me to stay there. She walked out of the bedroom and into her lab. As soon as I heard the door open, it slammed back shut.

"Who was it?" I asked as Hanji came back into the bedroom looking quite angry.

"Nobody-" She started to say but a loud thud interrupted her. I looked past the doorway and saw him. Levi had kicked the door down. "Get out, Captain." Hanji almost growled. Oof, I'd hate to get on her bad side.

"Not until you let me see my girlfriend." Levi said.

"Not until you treat her like one." Hanji retorted.

"Hanji, it's okay." I told her.

"But he-"

"Hanji, please." She looked into my eyes before sighing and giving up. She sent Levi a death glare as she walked out of the room. Levi walked slowly over to the bed and sat on the opposite end. I wiped my face and looked down.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly. "I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry."

"Baby it wasn't you." He said.

"But you said-"

"I know what I said, and I should never had done that." He took my hand in his. "(Y/N) I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean any of what I said. I was just so stressed out and I just snapped. I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'm sorry."

"That's why I offered to help." I said, looking down at our hands.

"I know, and I should have listened to you." He said. "I'm really sorry. Will you please forgive me?" I looked up to him for the first time and saw the sincerity and pleading in his eyes.

"Of course, Levi." I smiled at him. He breathed a sigh of relief and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I really don't deserve you." I felt him slightly smile against me. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too." I cupped his face and gave him a sweet kiss. He immediately kissed back and we put our foreheads against each other. "You know you have to fix Hanji's door, right?"

"Ugh, yeah." He rolled his eyes. I giggled and gave him a quick kiss.

"Now that that's over." Hanji came strolling back into the room. She pointed her finger at Levi and glared at him. I'm pretty sure I even saw him flinch a little. "If you ever hurt my (Y/N) again, I will personally feed you to my titans and make it look like an accident." Levi quickly nodded and squeezed my hand for reassurance, causing me to chuckle under my breath.

(Did y'all know that Isayama said that Hanji is scariest when she's mad, possibly scarier than Levi when he's mad?? Yeah... don't mess with Hanji(OvO))