LevixInjured!Reader ~ Failed experiment

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hanji, I don't think this is such a great idea." I said to my best friend. She was currently conducting the first trial run of her newest experiment.

"Nonsense! Now get ready!" Hanji said. I sighed and put on my safety goggles.

"Here we go!" Hanji yelled and pressed the button. The last thing I remember was a lot of shaking then a hard impact on my head.

Time skip

"So you knew it'd be that dangerous all along?!" Somebody angrily explained.

"Sorry, shorty. It was only an 80% chance it could be dangerous." Someone else said.

"Just get out." The first voice grumbled. A door opened and closed and I decided to find out what was going on. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to sit up. However, a piercing pain shot through my whole head.

"Ahhh..." I cradled my head in my hand and laid back down on the bed.

"(Y/N)!" Somebody said. "I'm so glad you're awake." I turned to see my boyfriend, Levi.

"Levi, not too loud, please." I whispered.

"Right, sorry." He sat down on the edge of the bed and held my free hand.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Four-eyes' experiment blew up and a major piece hit your head pretty hard. The nurse said you have a small concussion." He explained.

"I told her it was a bad idea." I shook my head and tried to relax despite the constant pain.

"Do you need anything?" Levi asked. "An ice pack? Food?"

"No thank you, I think I'm good-"

"Some water? Let me know and I'll get it for you." He continued. "What about a bath? I'll go get the nurse-"

"Levi." I cut him off. "I'm fine, I don't need anything right now." He calmed down and looked at our intertwined hands.

"You just had me worried." He mumbled. "I hate seeing you hurt."

"I know, but it'll go away soon." I gave him a small smile and opened my arms. He leaned in and gave me a warm hug. I ran my fingers through his hair, it always calmed him down.

"Just let me know if you need anything, okay?" He said. I giggled and nodded.

"Okay, Levi."