Angry!LevixIgnored!Reader ~ Work

Requested

Modern AU

Levi's POV

To say that today was a bad day would be a huge understatement. First, I nearly get in a wreck going to work because of stupid drivers. Second, Hanji had brought one of her experiments to work and trashed the whole place. Third, I have so much paperwork to finish that I had to bring it home. All I want to do is go to sleep but I know my insomnia would just keep me up anyways.

I sighed as I pulled into the garage and lugged the unfinished work inside the house. I was immediately greeted with a delicious smell. "Oh, hey babe." My beautiful wife said over the stove. I put my briefcase on the table and stretched my aching muscles. "Everything alright?" (Y/N) asked, concerned.

I grunted in response and trudged up to my office, slamming the door. I just wanted to finish everything up and relax.

After about thirty minutes, there was a soft knock on my door. "What?" I grumbled.

"Dinner's ready." (Y/N) peaked in. "If you want-"

"I'm not hungry." I stated.

"But-"

"Go away." I said. She sighed and eventually left. Maybe now I can have some peace and quiet.

Time skip

After what seemed like hours, I finally got half-way through my work and looked at the clock. 11pm. Maybe I can get a little bit of sleep.

I trudged down the stairs and into the kitchen to get some water and noticed something in the microwave. (Y/N) had made me a plate for dinner.

I reluctantly ate the cold food, too tired to heat it up. I then changed into my pajamas and got in the bed. (Y/N) was already curled up on one side. "Are you done?" She woke up.

"Never." I scoffed and tried to fall asleep.

Time skip

After what felt like forever the next day at work, I finally finished all my work and more. Sighing in relief, I left work early in hopes of enjoying a relaxing weekend.

"I'm home." I called out as I walked through the door. I set my stuff down and found (Y/N) on the couch watching our favorite TV show. "Hey." I kissed her cheek and sat down beside her. She looked at me confused before turning her attention back to the TV.

"You're in a better mood." She said, not really sounding mad.

"What do you mean?" I asked. She sighed and turned off the TV.

"You were kind of a jerk yesterday." She said, not making eye contact. "Did I do something?"

"Ugh." I groaned and rubbed my temples as I realized that I had taken all my childish anger and stress out on her. "Honey I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be that way."

"Well you were." She laid her head down in my lap.

"Well how about I take you out somewhere special tonight to make up for it?" I offered.

"I'd love that." She smiled and hugged my waist. Me too.