LeviXSuper hot!Reader ~ Only you

Requested

Modern AU

Levi's POV

Tch, there they go again, flirting with MY girlfriend. Isn't what I did to Jaeger not good enough for them? The five minute bell rang, signaling that homeroom would start soon. I sighed and walked over to (Y/N).

"Oh, hey Levi." She took notice of me and gave me a sweet smile. She then leaned over and kissed my cheek, almost, almost making me smile.

"Shouldn't we be getting to class?" I asked her.

"Oh right. I'll see you guys later." (Y/N) waved her hand to her friends but I grabbed it back down. "What's wrong, Levi?"

"Does it not bother you whenever they flirt with you?" I asked her.

"Flirt? We're just friends."

"(Y/N), practically every guy in the school flirts with you on a daily basis." I got irritated.

"And how am I supposed to help that? You're my one and only boyfriend." Ugh.

"Fine." I sighed. "Just promise me that if any of them ever lays a hand on you, you'll punch them in the mouth."

"Levi!" She flicked my forehead. "That's not nice." I slightly chuckled and we walked on to homeroom.

Time skip

"H-Hey, (Y/N), do you think we could uh- pair up for the art project?" I overheard that Hoover brat ask.

"Sure. I heard you're great at die-cutting." (Y/N) happily replied.

"I-It's not that big of a deal." He stuttered. The bell rang for the day so I went and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand, bringing her outside.

"Levi? Where are we going?" She asked, confused.

"The park. We're gonna take a walk."

"Well you could have just told me." She giggled. We walked hand-in-hand along the pathway scattered with flowers. (Y/N) gently swung our hands as she looked out in the distance. The wind blew through her hair as the sun gave a soft glow to her skin. She's so beautiful... "Take a picture, it'll last longer." She joked. I blushed and adverted my eyes.
"Are you embarrassed~?"

"No." I looked away.

"Levi you've been acting a little strange lately."

"No I haven't."

"Yes you have." She stopped and sat down on a park bench. "What's up?"

"I told you it's nothing." She rose an eyebrow at me. "Fine." I sighed and sat down. "You're just so gorgeous, all the guys completely fawn over you. I'm just afraid that one day you'll find someone you'd rather be with."

"Levi, if I wanted any other guy, I would have been with them by now. But I don't. I only want you." She said. "And nothing is ever going to change that."

"Do you promise?" I asked, internally cringing at how cliché I sounded.

"Yes, darling." She leaned in and placed her soft lips on mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back, happy to know that this is how it will always be.