Cheater!LevixReaderxEren ~ Stay with me

(Y/N)'s POV

I stood in the doorway beside Hanji and Erwin, trying to make sure I was seeing right. We simply came to see if Levi wanted to come to town with us, and what do we find? My boyfriend with another girl.

"How could you?" I asked quietly, refusing to look at them. Disgusting. For the first tine ever, the all-mighty Levi Ackerman was at a loss for words. I slowly walked over to his desk and threw his hot tea in his face. "As for you." I turned to the girl.

"(Y/N), let's go." Hanji softly pulled me away and out of the room.

Levi's POV

I sat in complete shock as the tea burned my face and neck. I slowly pushed the smug girl off of me, surprising her. Erwin stomped over and punched me square in the jaw. "I thought you were better than this." He grumbled and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

Yeah... me too.

(Y/N)'s POV

I held myself together as I sat on Hanji's bed. I was too much in shock to cry. I just never thought that he'd do something like this. "Where did I go wrong, Hanji?" I asked.

"Nowhere! He's just a jerk!" She paced around the room. I think she was madder than I was. I'm just... really upset.

"Hanji, I'm here for the experiments-" Eren walked into the room but stopped once he saw me. "What's wrong?" He came over and gave me a gentle hug. Eren and I have been the best of friends since our cadet days. He could pick up on my slightest emotion.

"Levi cheated on me." I leaned my head against his chest.

"He WHAT?!" He yelled. "That tiny old man, I'll kill him!"

"Not before me!" Hanji ran out of the room.

"Eren, please." I grabbed his arm to stop him and looked into his beautiful turquoise eyes. My emotions finally let loose and tears flowed down my cheeks. "Please stay with me." I choked out through sobs. He sat down and pulled me against him, gently rocking me back and forth.

"Don't worry about him, he's an idiot for ever giving you up." Eren grumbled.

"Was it my fault?" I asked, half to myself.

"It would never be your fault!" Eren pulled away from me. "You're the most beautiful, smart and talented person I know! I... I love you." He blushed. He... loves me? Why does that make me happy?

"Eren, I-"

"But I'll wait until you're ready." He smiled.

"Thank you." I managed a smile and kissed him on the cheek.

A/N: Hey you guys! I was just wondering if you guys would be interested in a Q&A about me in this book. It's fine if not, I've just been feeling like I've been getting a lot of support from you guys & y'all deserve to know me a little better. You can send in multiple questions if you want, just not anything super personal (like contact info & such) lol. Thank you all again for the support!♥️