LevixBanished!Titan Shifter!Reader ~ I will find you (Part 1)

Requested

This takes place before a few years before Trost
This one's gonna be a little long lol

(Y/N)'s POV

I shivered in the cell as the only warmth I received was from Levi's hand in my own. I also shook from the crushing anxiety and fear that consumed me. "Hey, you need to breathe." My boyfriend tried to console me.

Why were we in this state? A while back, The Survey Corps, along with myself, discovered that I'm a titan shifter. We used it to our advantage and managed to keep it a secret. That is until we had some Military Police join us on a small expedition and completely forgot about them. Of course they ran and told Nile who ran and told Zackley. So now I'm locked up in the bottom of the courthouse awaiting my trial.

"Levi they're going to kill me." I had already convinced myself.

"I won't let them." Levi said. "We're going to do all we can to keep you alive."

"But-"

"Captain we've already told you about this." A Military Police came to my cell.

"I know I know." Levi rolled his eyes and gave me a short, warm kiss. "Wait for me." He whispered. I nodded with what little strength I had left and scooted away from the cell door.

"They're ready for you, you monster." Nearly ten Military Police surrounded me and dragged me to the courtroom. I was then chained to a pole in the middle of the room as everyone stared at me in disgust and fear.

Zackley finally came in at the top level and stared down at me with a frown. "By tradition we have to have a trial, but I've already made my decision." He sighed. I knew it.

"Wait!" A familiar voice called out. I looked up to see Levi. "Have you seriously not noticed how well the Survey Corps has been doing the past couple years because of her? She's our key to humanity's victory!"

"Captain-"

"He's right." Erwin spoke up. "Sir, if we could just show you what she's capable of, would you please reconsider?"

"We know what she's capable of: death! She'll cause nothing but destruction!" Nile exclaimed.

"Why..." Zackley rubbed his temples. The trial went on for another hour or two. I was so exhausted that I wasn't even awake for half of it. "Alright!" Zackley's gavel broke me out of my slumber. "I will allow this... thing to live and do whatever she wants, however..." Of course there's a catch. "She will be banished outside the walls until she dies or gets killed."

From the corner of my eye, I saw Levi nearly jump from his seat towards Zackley until a group of soldiers forcibly dragged him out. How they managed to do that, I have no idea. "That's final." Zackley walked out as the Military Police from before took me out into the lobby.

They kept me cuffed as two arms very tightly wrapped around me. I lifted my head up and smelt Levi's scent. "You can't leave me. Not you, too." He cried.

"I'm so sorry." Tears started flowing down my face, too. "I love you... so much..."

"I... I love you, too..." He croaked out. Eventually two soldiers pulled me away from Levi and towards the exit. "No! Wait!" Levi called out for me as Erwin and Hanji held him back.

"I'm sorry." I mouthed to him, barely able to muster up a tiny smile. Why does it have to end this way? Why does everything in this world have to be so cruel?

"(Y/N)!!!" Levi yelled out one last time as I now gave up all hope and was forcibly dragged outside. "I WILL COME FIND YOU!"