LevixFit!Reader ~ Train with me (Part 1)

Requested

(Y/N)'s POV

"100..." I laid on the floor trying to catch my breath after doing 100 push-ups.

"Do you ever take a break?" Eren asked me.

"Excuse me, I'm trying not to become titan food." I chuckled.

"(Y/N), the captain's looking for you." Armin came into the workout room.

"Okay, thank you." I slowly got up and made my way to my boyfriend's office. "Hello~" I smiled as I skipped into his office, of course finding him hunched over his desk with paperwork.

"Hey-" He stopped short as he stared at me. "What are you wearing?" I looked down at my training outfit confused. Shorts and a crop-top?

"You would know if you would come train with me for once." I stuck my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes and walked over to me, poking against my hard abs. "Levi that's embarrassing... You're fit, too..." I blushed.

"Who all do you train with?" He suddenly asked.

"Umm, Mikasa, Eren, sometimes Sasha and Connie. Why-?"

"Put this on." He went to his closet and threw a pair of baggy sweatpants at me. "And this. Also this." I struggled as I tried to catch the multiple shirts and hoodies he was throwing at me, all of them being clothing to completely cover my body.

"Levi, it's too hot to train in these." I objected. "I can't help it if I like to stay in shape."

"Well then I guess you'll just have to train in here." I looked at him as if he'd lost his mind. However, he was completely serious. "Cadet."

"Fine, Captain." I chuckled as I headed back to the workout room to get my stuff. At least we can finally train together.