Jealous!LevixReader ~ Only one

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat in the mess hall eating breakfast with the 104th, aka some of my best friends. I sometimes sit with them and I sometimes sit with Levi and the higher-ups. Levi and I have been dating for about six months now and it has been going great. From the moment I met him, I just knew that there was something greater under his cold exterior.

"Hey Horseface, you wanna be my sparing partner for today?" Eren smirked from across the table.

"You bet, Jaeger." Jean puffed out his chest.

"I'm pretty sure the captain's going to pair us up himself." Armin commented.

"Whatever. I can still beat you anytime." Jean said.

"Like right now? Bring it on!" Eren jumped out of his seat and charged at Jean. They started throwing quick punches and kicks at each other until the whole mess hall was shouting "fight, fight, fight" over and over again.

I rolled my eyes and looked over to Mikasa. "Should we stop them?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and nodded. She walked behind Eren to stop him while I did the same to Jean. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him back.

"Hey! (Y/N)! Let me at him!" He whined.

"Shut up, Jean. This is ridiculous." I said. He huffed and started pouting while Mikasa was still restraining Eren.

"Jaeger! Kirchstein!" I hear a familiar voice come from the crowd. Levi came through looking really angry for some reason. "Go run 50 laps. Now!"

"Yes, sir." Eren and Jean mumbled and trudged outside. Levi then turned to me.

"(L/N). My office. Now." He said and walked out of the mess hall. Why did he just call me by my last name? Everybody went back to normal and I made my way to Levi's office.

I know that he gets irritated with the cadets sometimes, but why is he so mad now? I walked straight into Levi's office without knocking and found him pacing back and forth. He stopped and looked at me. "Sit." He nodded to the couch and then crossed his arms.

"What's wrong, Levi?" I asked, sitting down. He looked away and stayed silent. "Did I do something?"

"Why did you have your arms around Kirchstein?" He mumbled. I could barely hear him.

"What?" I asked. He sighed and spoke louder.

"Why did you have your arms around Kirchstein?" He repeated. Ohhh...

"I was helping Mikasa stop the fight." I answered honestly.

"And you couldn't have helped any other way?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Like, you could have just punched him in the face." He said bluntly. "Or kicked him in the-"

"Levi." I stopped him, a thought coming to my mind. Could he be...? Ahh, this is so cute. "Levi are you... jealous?" He avoided my gaze and turned slightly away. "Levi~" I got up and moved behind him, wrapping my arms around him just like I did Jean. "Are you jealous?~"

"Maybe." He mumbled.

"You're so cute." I kissed his cheek and hugged him from behind.

"No I'm not. I'm manly." He protested and turned to face me. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" I asked.

"For getting jealous. You were just trying to help."

"Sweetie, a little bit of jealously is normal. But you should know that you're the only one for me." I smiled and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I know, and you're my only one." He gave me a small smile. "And I love you."

"I love you, too." I said and he pulled me into a sweet kiss. To be honest, I'm not that surprised that Levi has a jealous side to him. It's cute. Maybe I should bring it out more often.