LevixShy!Reader ~ Another friend

Modern AU

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/NNNN)!" A yell was heard down the hallway. I covered my ears and hid my face, not liking all the attention that just came my way. "GUESS WHAT?!" My crazy best friend Hanji yelled.

"What, Hanji?" I groaned.

"My best friend has decided to come to school here!" She exclaimed.

"That's great?" I said, getting my books out of my locker.

"Great? It's fantastic!" She said. "I think you two could really hit it off. He's shy, too. Well, not really shy, more like cold, but still!" I rolled my eyes.

"Hanji you know I can't do that." I said. "You and Erwin are the only people I can talk to without almost having a panic attack."

"Oi, Four-eyes, I have no idea where I'm going." A stern voice said from behind Hanji. I looked and saw a rather short male with a raven undercut and piercing grey eyes. Wow... he's pretty hot... He was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans with black combat boots and a navy t-shirt with a black jackets.

"Levi! Just in time!" Hanji said and practically dragged him over to my locker. He glared at her and pushed her away. "This is my friend I was telling you about. Meet Levi!"

"H-Hey..." I stuttered, my face heating up.

"The name's Levi. But I'm sure you already know that." He glared at Hanji once again.

"(Y-Y/N)." I said.

"Well now that that's done, I'll see you two later!" Hanji said. She sent me a wink and ran off down the hallway.

"Hey! Get back here, Four-eyes!" Levi called down the hallway. He sighed and shook his head before looking back at me. "Do you mind showing me around?"

"S-Sure." I nodded and looked at his schedule. "We have most of the same classes."

"Good." He nodded. "Let's go." I nodded and walked towards our homeroom. "So you're (Y/N), huh?" He suddenly said.

"Y-Yeah..."

"Hanji's told me a lot about you."

"Oh no." I rolled my eyes.

"In her exact words, 'she's a shy but sweet cinnamon roll, she's also-'" He suddenly stopped his sentence.

"W-What's wrong, Levi?" I asked. He took a deep breath and spoke in a low tone.

"'She's also short like you'."

"Oh..." I commented. Well, at least it's nothing too bad. "W-We should probably get g-going to homeroom." He nodded and followed me.

Time skip

The whole day Levi followed me around as I showed him where all the classes and rooms were. He was actually a pretty cool guy and we had some stuff in common. I still have yet to see him smile, though.

"Hey, there's my two favorite shorties!" Hanji suddenly jumped out of nowhere. "Levi come join us for lunch!" She skipped off to the lunchroom with Erwin trailing behind her.

"Ugh, she seriously gets on my last nerve." Levi said. "How do you deal with her every day?"

"W-Well being so shy makes my friend circle kinda limited." I started. "When she first saw me, she gushed over how 'cute' and 'smol' I am and kinda just became my best friend."

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you so shy?"

"I just get kinda intimidated easily and I don't like large crowds." I answered honestly.

"Well, as long as I'm here, you have another friend." Levi slightly smiled at me and put his hand on my arm. I blushed and gave him a smile in return.

"Thank you so much."