Bad boy!LevixKind!Reader ~ Believe in me (Part 2)

Requested

Modern AU

(Y/N)'s POV

"Levi just come on!" I whined as I tried to pull my now-boyfriend into my house. "They literally know nothing about you!"

"That's the thing! What if I make a bad impression?" He exaggerated over meeting my parents for the first time.

"Please just come on." I eventually got him into the house and locked the door. He glared at me as I kissed his cheek and led him into the kitchen. My parents were in there talking and cooking. "Hey." I greeted them.

"Oh, hey honey." My mom smiled. "Is that...?"
I then realized that Levi was behind me trying to use me to block him even though, believe it or not, he's a little bit taller than me.

Ever since we met, and especially since we started dating, he's really changed and has even made some new friends at school. He was really starting to be a good influence to those around him. "This is Levi." I held him in front of me.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. (L/N)." He blushed.

"How cute." My mom came and pulled him into a hug.

"Nice to meet you, young man." My dad held out his hand.

"You too, sir." He nervously shook it.

Dinner was soon ready and we all sat down at the table. "So tell me a little about yourself, Levi." My mom said. "I mean, (Y/N)'s already told us a lot."

"Mom." I whined and Levi smirked at me.

"Well, I'm a senior. My mom and I have lived around here all my life." He shrugged. "I spend a lot of time at school or with my friends, and of course (Y/N)." My parents nodded.

"I'm so glad (Y/N) has someone like you." My mom said. "We were so nervous about moving at this time in her high school years."

"I'm so glad that I have her." Levi looked down at his food. "She's... really helped me." He grabbed my hand under the table. "I used to be really troublesome. I didn't grow up in the best way. But she's really taught me how to make the best out of life. I can't really thank you enough for raising her to be so amazing." The whole room was silent after Levi's little speech. "A-Anyways." He blushed. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek before finishing eating.

Time skip

After we ate, we went to the living room to talk and play some board games. I really enjoyed seeing my parents get to know Levi a little better, and vice versa. He eventually calmed down and relaxed a little.

"That wasn't terrible." Levi said as we walked out to his car.

"Oh come on." I lightly punched his shoulder. He chuckled and put his hands on my hips.

"I meant what I said back there." He looked at me seriously. "Thank you. I love you so much."

"I love you, too." I smiled with tears in my eyes as we used that word for the first time. He leaned in and gave me a warm, passionate kiss on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer and savor the moment. His lips are always so soft...

"That's enough!" My dad yelled from the top window. We both laughed and reluctantly parted ways.

I knew you could do it, Levi. I always believed in you.