LevixBanished!Titan Shifter!Reader ~ I will find you (Part 2)

Requsted

Again, this one-shot began a few years before Trost
Time skip - A few years

Levi's POV

I groaned as I rubbed my head, trying to get rid of the horrible headache I had due to the extreme amount of paperwork and death letters I had to write. I drank down the rest of my now cold tea and stared at the work with a frown.

It's been really hard to do a lot ever since (Y/N) was banished outside the walls a few years ago. For days afterwards, I refused to eat or sleep, just staying in my room all day. I was quite a jerk to most everybody, but the love of my life was just taken from me for forever. How am I supposed to react?

"Shorty!" Hanji loudly burst through the door.

"Go away." I grumbled.

"Erwin wants your opinion on the formation for next week's expedition."

"Of course he does-"

"TITANS!" A young voice yelled down the hallway. "Trost is being attacked!" We quickly rushed out of my office and saw all the other Survey Corps higher-ups.

"Get ready." Erwin said.

(Y/N)'s POV

Disgusting, I thought to myself as I bit around the rotten parts of the apple. It's not easy to get even basic necessities out here. I occasionally have to turn into my titan form to take down others.

I think it's been a few years since I've been stuck out here. There's not a day that I don't think about the Survey Corps, especially Levi. There's still nights where I cry myself to sleep at night. We were planning to get married, for goodness sake! But the government can't get over their little fears.

I threw the apple to the ground and rested in the tree I had managed to build a small house in. As soon as I closed my eyes there was a huge crash, shaking everything, around me. I jumped from the tree and looked towards the wall.

There it was. The Colossal Titan. I haven't seen him in years. There were even more footsteps as all the titans around me started sprinting towards the wall. That's Trost... the new cadets are always there! This'll probably get you killed, (Y/N)...

Despite my fear, I bit my hand and turned into my titan self. I gained my balance and sprinted towards the wall, too, taking out any titans I passed.

Hanji's POV

I looked around the city quickly as I tried to determine where to send my squad. The titans were going everywhere. "Squad Leader, what do we do?!" Moblit exclaimed.

"I'm not sure-" Suddenly another hole broke through the wall. It was smaller, though. When the dust cleared, there was another titan. It looked like the Colossal Titan but smaller and with more skin. It had long (H/C) locks and glowing (E/C) eyes. "WAHHH! IT'S SO PRETTY! MOBLIT, I WANT THAT ONE!"

"I don't think-"

"Hey, sweetheart!" I flew in front of the titans eyes. It stopped and looked at me in surprise but then a hurt expression. It then turned around and ran towards the other titans. "Come back!"

"Squad Leader! Wait, look!" Moblit came up to me. The titan suddenly started attacking the other ones. It seemed to know exactly how to kill them. "That seems like..."

"Stop standing around!" Levi flew by with his swords. But...

(Y/N)'s POV

I looked around at the dozens of titans I had successfully killed. Suddenly two 3DMG hooks attached to my shoulder. It stung, but not too bad. "This won't hurt a bit." Hanji smiled. Multiple ropes then wrapped around my body and brought me to the ground. I was too exhausted to fight back.

Hanji's POV

She'll be so great for my experiments! I happily jumped off the titans body. "You're a beauty!" I patted her neck as it started smoking. "That's... weird..." I poked her nape her nape with my sword. The hole I made suddenly started growing larger as something started forcefully coming out of the titan.

I dropped to my knees in shock as I saw something I haven't seen in years. "(Y/N)...?" I cut the remaining titan ligaments from her body and laid her away from her smoking titan form. How did I not notice it before? But then again, her titan self did look a lot thinner and had longer hair.

I carried her to behind a destroyed house so no Military Police would see her and report it. "Hanji! What happened?" Erwin came over. He must have saw everything from the top of the wall.

Erwin stood in shock as he saw (Y/N), too. It's felt like forever since she's been around. "What do we do, Erwin?" I asked.

"I... I don't know." He was at a loss for words.

"What... What about Levi?"

A/N: One more short part, I promise! This request was really specific lol.