LevixCommander!Reader ~ Break

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey, babe." My boyfriend, Levi, walked into my office carrying a tea cup. "I brought you some hot tea."

"Thank you." I smiled at him. He sat it down by the stacks of paperwork I still had to do.

"You seem a little stressed." He came around behind me and started lightly massaging my shoulders. He knows it helps me.

"I'm fine. I've done this much before." I told him. "Shouldn't you be watching over your squad?"

"They're running laps. I wanted to come see you." I love his sweet side.

"Well I want to see you too but we both have work to do." I gently took his hands off my shoulders and stood up to face him.

"You gotta take a break at some point." He looked at me a little concerned.

"Levi, I'm okay." I straightened his cravat and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"You missed." He said. I looked at him confused and he gently pulled my bolo tie, causing our lips to come together. We enjoyed the sweet kiss for a few seconds before he pulled away. "See you later, Commander~" He teasingly said as he headed out the door. I chuckled to myself, now alone in my office. See you later, Captain.

A/N: Hey you guys, I'm super sorry but I don't know how soon I'll be able to update again. This week is super crazy busy for me with driving testing, my sister's graduation, exams, work, etc. That's why this one-shot is a bit short. And next week I already know I can't update at all because I'll be on my senior trip and for half of that week I won't even have phone service. But after all that I will try to get right back on updating. Thank you so much for the reads, votes & comments. I love ya!♥️