LevixFairy!Reader ~ See you soon (Part 1)

Requested

Levi's POV

I slowly limped through the forest searching for anything or anyone at all. Erwin sent me out here all alone and now because of my junk 3DMG, I'm pretty sure I have a broken ankle. I sent out my last signal flare in hopes of someone seeing it.

I slowly trudged in the direction I hope the forest's entrance was and heard the last sound I wanted to hear. Footsteps. Loud ones. I hid behind a tree as quickly as I could and held my breath. All went silent and a giant head peaked around the corner. I attempted to slice it with my blades but its hand grabbed me from behind.

"Aghhh!" I screamed out in pain as I felt my ribs breaking from its strong grip. It slowly brought me higher and higher and opened its large mouth. This is it... I'm going to die... I... I've lived a good life...

Suddenly, the titan closed its mouth and moved its eyes around in circles, seeming to follow something. I looked up to see a small (F/C) ball of light flying around, distracting the titan. The titan dropped me to the ground and a dozen other lights flew ahead, leading the titan away.

Thank goodness. I laid down on the disgusting ground trying to calm my breathing. Wait... what was that?! I shot my head up and looked around. Was it just all in my head?

I felt something light hit my boot and saw the light from earlier. Is that... a fairy? It was a tiny female with a (F/C) dress and shining wings. Bells could be heard whenever she moved and flew around.

She walked around my boot as if feeling for something. Slowly she bent down and kissed it. Immediately the pain from my broken ankle went away. She hopped up to my torso and did the same thing there. My ribs felt completely healed. "That thing almost got you, huh?" Her high-pitched voice asked. I just stared at her in shock. She sighed and flew off me, landing on the leaves.

She closed her eyes and glitter surrounded her body. After a few seconds she was life size. "Is that better?" She put her hands on her hips. "I'm (Y/N)." She stuck out her hand. "You're Levi, right? Humanity's Shortest (JK) Strongest?"

"Um, yeah..." How does she know me? "Are you...?"

"Queen of the fairies? Yes." She smiled. She... She's gorgeous...

"How do you know me?" I asked.

"The other fairies and I sometimes help distract titans while you guys are on expeditions." She explained. "I've seen a lot of you and your squad. You're amazing!"

"Thanks." I said, starting to get back in my right mind. "How did you heal me just now?"

"Healing is just one of my main powers." She shrugged.

"Thank you." I offered a small smile. I don't know why, though. There's just something about this girl.

"I-It was no problem." She blushed. She's so cute...

"Levi!" A voice called out. (Y/N) looked back in shock and transformed back to her original size.

"Hold on!" I quickly stood up. "Do you live in this forest?"

"Yes." She answered. "I'll see you again soon." She flew over to me and kissed my cheek before flying back to I guess her home.

"See you." I mumbled.

"There you are!" Hanji panted. "What are you doing? Your face is all hot." I brought a finger to my cheek where (Y/N) had kissed me. "Hello? Earth to Levi." Hanji waved a hand in front of my face. I snapped out of it and straightened my cravat.

"Let's go." I said and started walking away, but not before throwing one last glance behind me into the forest.

See you soon, (Y/N).

A/N: Hey you guys! I've decided to make this one-shot into two parts because I had a good idea for a Part 2, so please don't be mad or offended if yours doesn't get a Part 2, it's just a matter of my imagination:)