LevixSister!Cheated!ReaderxCheater!Eren ~ Here for you

Requested
(This is NOT an incest story!)

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey, cutie." I skipped up to my brunette boyfriend in the mess hall and kissed his cheek.

"Hey." He slowly smiled and gave me a side hug.

"You ready for today's combat training?" I smirked.

"Yeah, can you please tell your brother to chill out about that?" He rolled his eyes, and not in a joking way. Nonetheless, I laughed it off.

"I wish I could." I scratched my head.

"Let's go, brats!" My brother walked out of the mess hall.

"That's not nice." I pouted to him.

"Be quiet." He playfully ruffled my hair. "Pair up and get started."

"Come on, Eren." I grabbed Eren's hand so we could practice but he stayed still.

"I'm gonna pair up with Armin." He stated.

"But we always-"

"I'm gonna. Pair up. With Armin." He glared at me.

"O-Okay..." I sulked back. This has been happening a lot lately. Eren and I used to be great together but for the past few weeks he's been really bipolar. Maybe I should just talk to him already.

"Don't worry about him. He's just a teenage boy." Mikasa said. "You wanna pair up?"

"Sure." I shrugged.

Levi's POV

Tch, what's that brat's problem? I watched as (Y/N) became visibly upset at her boyfriend's actions. Last week she was telling me about his recent actions. I always had a close eye on my baby sister, so I had already noticed what was happening. I just hope it all works out before I have to step in.

(Y/N)'s POV

Mikasa and I both panted after our long training session. Being Ackermans, we were fair game for each other. "Go grab something to eat and take the rest of the day off." Levi said and a few people cheered.

"You should go talk to him now." Mikasa said. I nodded and brushed myself off. Eren was already halfway to the mess hall.

"Eren!" I called out. He stopped for a second and looked back at me before continuing to walk away. "Hey!"

"What?" He groaned.

"Can we talk?" I asked. He sighed and stood in place.

"About what?" He asked.

"U-Um... I was just..." I searched for the right words as he crossed his arms. "I haven't done anything bad, right? We're okay, aren't we?"

"What are you going on about?" He asked.

"It's just... lately you've seemed annoyed with me, and you don't really spend time with me..." I said, looking at the ground. "I was just wondering if I did anything wrong, or if something was going on." He sighed again and pinched his temples.

"You're right. I'm just... stressed." He said. "People keep viewing me as this savior and it's just a lot to handle. I'm sorry." I felt a little relieved but something was telling me he wasn't being totally truthful.

"Okay." I smiled nonetheless and gave him a hug. He put a single hand on my back and said he was going to the mess hall.

Time skip

Over the next few days, nothing really changed. Eren was still acting kind of mean towards me. I thought we could spend time together tonight in town but he said he had experiments with Hanji. So here I am now, on a Friday night, with nothing to do but lay in bed and go over possibilities in my head.